New kits 2016/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
As close as possible to these please.....

images
images
images
images
upload_2016-2-19_22-10-39.jpeg
images

My first replica kit was the blue, round collar jersey, white shorts and white socks with an iron on number 8 on the back. No crest obviously, it was 1970 and I was 5!!

Attachments

• upload_2016-2-19_22-9-35.jpeg
    upload_2016-2-19_22-9-35.jpeg
    17 KB · Views: 83
It changed in 2002, the kit from 2002/03 season only lasted one season and we have never had one for two seasons since then. That particular kit in 2002/03 was to commemorate the 100 seasons, there is a website here were you can see all of these.

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Everton/Everton.htm

Looking at that site, not much change in recent kits. I want something abit different. 09/10 was quite good!

Quite like the home kit concept as it reminds me of the 94/95 home kit which we also won the FA Cup in. Good times! The away kit is a big no.

On a side note, did we not wear the away kit for two consecutive seasons or am I somehow confused?

cq5dam.thumbnail.490.338.margin.png
We actually wore the 95/96 kit for the final but with NEC on it as Danka wasn't our sponsor til the 95/96 season.

With the third jersey been white last season and been the second this season doubt we will have a white jersey next year. Maybe a yellow or amber second kit?

With the third jersey been white last season and been the second this season doubt we will have a white jersey next year. Maybe a yellow or amber second kit?

Is yellow still an official color for the club or is it strictly blue and white now?

I watched part of a TV news story that said that most premier league clubs make £3 or less from the sale of each shirt. I kind of understand it, the clubs sign a deal with someone like kitbag, or Adidas or whoever. The club then get a set amount of money, irrespective of sales. But it kind of made me think twice about buying a shirt, at least a full priced one.......

Status
Not open for further replies.