New kits 2016/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Away Kit on Toast

x354-q80.jpg

Quite like the home kit concept as it reminds me of the 94/95 home kit which we also won the FA Cup in. Good times! The away kit is a big no.

On a side note, did we not wear the away kit for two consecutive seasons or am I somehow confused?

cq5dam.thumbnail.490.338.margin.png
Mate, all kits were used for a few seasons on the run - I don't like this business of a new one each year.

Stuff such as this is just not useful, so you've been thread banned, leaving those who wish to discuss kits free to do so without this silliness that you think makes you look clever.

Jesus, this nonsense has started already. Unbelievable. There'll be a summer transfer window thread next.
If it's nonsense why comment?
I bought that home kit just before the final but it didn't have the sponsor as NEC got dropped! Doesn't look right without it!
I'd prefer a sponsor free shirt.

everton%20away%20shirt-thumb-425x367.jpg

Up there with one of my favourite away kits.
Love a nod to the past, still have an original one of these.

Last edited:
Umbro are unusually good at keeping a lid on their new kits. Think in the last two years they have only leaked a day or so before official release so don't expect to see anything until May/June at the earliest.

Mate, all kits were used for a few seasons on the run - I don't like this business of a new one each year.

me too, rips people off and gets rid of the excitement of a new kit...when did it change too every season?

should be at LEAST 2 seasons with one kit

Umbro are unusually good at keeping a lid on their new kits. Think in the last two years they have only leaked a day or so before official release so don't expect to see anything until May/June at the earliest.
Thats right. Hopefully they wear it on the last game against Norwich.

me too, rips people off and gets rid of the excitement of a new kit...when did it change too every season?

should be at LEAST 2 seasons with one kit

Changed around 2000 I think.

It changed in 2002, the kit from 2002/03 season only lasted one season and we have never had one for two seasons since then. That particular kit in 2002/03 was to commemorate the 100 seasons, there is a website here were you can see all of these.

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Everton/Everton.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.