New Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boss stuff, but will it be in stock in the Liverpool 1 store?

Never know with that shop, they might have it in there by Christmas...

...Christmas 2024, that is.

Our training/warm-up gear has been great for years now even going back to Umbro. Deffo gonna throw one or two bits on my Christmas list for the mrs lol
The 14-15-16/17 period of Umbro gear was sound, wasn't it? The last 3 seasons of Hummel I've been impressed with, too.

Never know with that shop, they might have it in there by Christmas...

...Christmas 2024, that is.

Really frustrating for years now.

I see stuff advertised, I've got the 'sausage and mash', and I go in there, only to find it's not hanging up ,or on the shelves.

I know it's not the poor staff's fault, so I have to bite my tongue and walk out.

The club is losing money, and seem incapable of sorting the commercial side of things out.

:rant:

I see stuff advertised, I've got the 'sausage and mash', and I go in there, only to find it's not hanging up ,or on the shelves.

I know it's not the poor staff's fault, so I have to bite my tongue and walk out.

The club is losing money, and seem incapable of sorting the commercial side of things out.

The way they've handled the kits and training gear has been embarrassing for years now.

The way they've handled the kits and training gear has been embarrassing for years now.
100% agree with you both.

The missus is a telly clapper and rips the absolute pee out of me for the state of our commercial operation when she tries to go and get the kids anything to do with kits or our training stuff. I can’t argue with her either.

The pedz have got it down to a fine art, everything available and all sizes , no problem in store or online, even their shirt printing is like a military operation.

You spend hours in the Everton store waiting for that and the amount i see getting cocked up and binned because the equipment the staff are using is goosed is just criminal.

Even the online stuff is an absolute joke, regarding sizes and availability, plus we always wait an age to release, so we miss holidays and all kinds and the club must lose out on so much revenue.

Hoping the new shop in BMD will address the problems for in person shopping, but I think there are more fundamental issues with our operation that need sorting pronto.

That's the kit that looks slick, as in bodily fluid slick, isn't it?

James would have looked delectable in that, alas. Will have to make do with Sean Dyche in the training kit version.

Castore just announced a funding round of £150m was oversubscribed and values them at £1bn. If they are cash heavy, I do hope we have not future sold both the kit and sponsorship of them up front where we need cash today.. it's not passing the sniff test this one.

It’s been rumoured for literally months that’s they’ll be our new manufacturers next season. But that tweet says sponsor? Assume that’s just a typo?

Our training/warm-up gear has been great for years now even going back to Umbro. Deffo gonna throw one or two bits on my Christmas list for the mrs lol

I've spent about 40% of my christmas budget in the club store. Made the decision a couple of years ago, that anybody who is a blue, is getting club shop gifts for birthday's and christmas. Rather give it to the club than Argos.

Status
Not open for further replies.