New Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
The better not bring back that Salmon striped kit back as retro ffs - still wearing the original! lol
I remember buying this kit.
Saved for ages (must have been an early teen).
Then acted all 'fly fishing by J.R Hartley' as I phoned all the sports shops to see if any had it in stock.
Eventually took the bus up to Dublin and went to Tony Ward's shop (ex rugby intl. and league of Ireland player) and got the top.
Still have it now 30 odd years later. still love it!

I remember buying this kit.
Saved for ages (must have been an early teen).
Then acted all 'fly fishing by J.R Hartley' as I phoned all the sports shops to see if any had it in stock.
Eventually took the bus up to Dublin and went to Tony Ward's shop (ex rugby intl. and league of Ireland player) and got the top.
Still have it now 30 odd years later. still love it!
I'm sure I bought the same kit in that shop.

1688026696812.png

The idiocy continues. Leitch criss crossing on the collar.

FFS Everton, it was a piece of engineering that tons of clubs used in their stadium a hundred + years ago. It's not Everton's identity.

The club have no 'kin clue other than to tell Hummel to look to independent t-shirt producers for 'inspiration' who've been knocking this tat out for years.

The idiocy continues. Leitch criss crossing on the collar.

FFS Everton, it was a piece of engineering that tons of clubs used in their stadium a hundred + years ago. It's not Everton's identity.

The club have no 'kin clue other than to tell Hummel to look to independent t-shirt producers for 'inspiration' who've been knocking this tat out for years.
Can you draw us a kit design you'd like to see please?

Status
Not open for further replies.