New Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mate works for a supplier for Hummel and recently visited a factory in Cambodia. He managed to sneak a picture of our new away shirt.
1684508725824.jpeg

He also said the home shirt incorporates the Archibald Leitch's latticework on the sleeves to commemorate the last full season at Goodison.

My mate works for a supplier for Hummel and recently visited a factory in Cambodia. He managed to sneak a picture of our new away shirt. View attachment 211158

He also said the home shirt incorporates the Archibald Leitch's latticework on the sleeves to commemorate the last full season at Goodison.
That's a bit of a pukey collar and neckline if I'm honest. A bit 90s Sunday league football.

Anyone hears anything? Are we still staying with a jarg make like Hummel?

Also is it me or are we the only club to sell them after the summer? I thought one of the major factors was getting kids to wear them in the summer and on holiday?
Do people keep stuff like this on file to post every year?

Also, Hummel is a “jarg make”?! Used to make kits for Real Madrid ffs. And the time we had a “non-jarg” make (Nike) they made some of the worst kits we’ve ever had.

Also, Hummel is a “jarg make”?! Used to make kits for Real Madrid ffs. And the time we had a “non-jarg” make (Nike) they made some of the worst kits we’ve ever had.

True dat.

Nike were the worst kits in our history. Generic shabite.

I don't think anyone would ever buy anything Hummel.

Status
Not open for further replies.