New In-House Ticket Re-Sale Platform (no more StubHub!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a business I can completely understand the reasons why everton want to sell unsold tickets before reselling unused, already sold tickets.
But in no way should they be stopping any fans gifting tickets to friends and family members that are already paid for, or selling them should they wish, with these digital season cards.

I don’t like the control the club are trying to have in this situation.

I wonder what the rules are for the Family Enclosure sections?

Do they have to sell all of the unsold tickets in all other areas of the ground before allowing people to buy season ticket holder tickets put up for sale in the family sections?

Not much chance of our fair distance travelling home support being helped with plans. With SH you could buy games a whole season ahead.

Once again no consulation about an important issue.
With this new system the ST holders will be stuck with unsellable tickets, out-of-pocket and with paid for but empty seats around the ground.
One idea might have been for the club to buy back the seats at, say, 75% face value and then put them on general sale with the rest

Not much chance of our fair distance travelling home support being helped with plans. With SH you could buy games a whole season ahead.

With this new system the ST holders will be stuck with unsellable tickets, out-of-pocket and with paid for but empty seats around the ground.
One idea might have been for the club to buy back the seats at, say, 75% face value and then put them on general sale with the rest
Or just stuck with StubHub, which other than for a vocal minority who whined about 2-3 games a year where people would try and resell for exorbitant amounts, was working just fine. I liked it, because like you said, coming over from the US, it was possible to have tickets sorted weeks or even months in advance. I don't remember ever getting one super cheap like some have mentioned, but usually paid about £40, which after StubHub took their fees ended up with the seller pretty much recouping their money, and the few extra quid was worth it for the convenience.

Just had a look at my Stubhub sales out of interest. These were the prices that the tickets sold for, except a derby ticket which I sold for face value:

£16
£15
£21
£16
£32
£20
£19
£30
£30
£30
£31.50
£23
£29.50
£24
£23
£22.72
£15

Every single one of those tickets would cost more for fans to buy under the new system. How is this better for fans?

I noticed this morning that 2 of the 4 Park End season tickets I had listed for resale for Burnley had become “available” on the seating plan, but the other 2 (my kids) had not.

I checked my sons’ email accounts and they had not received any notification that they had been sold, so was unsure if they had even been listed for sale in the first place, or if they had, but had already sold.

I just checked again, and my own 2 tickets had also now been removed from the site, but again I have not received any email from the club to say they’ve been sold.

Has anyone received any confirmation that their resale tickets have been sold? I can’t find anyway to check on the website? Cheers

Name another business that gives bulk discount, the refunds what you don’t use?

I didn’t watch Sky Sports this week. I’ll ask them for a refund.
I‘ve got half a packet of Jaffa Cakes here. Wonder if Tesco will sort me out…

Another idea would be if you don’t go to all/most games, don’t buy a season ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.