New Everton Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike6457

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
Come and register at this brand new Everton website. It's a bit more humorous than most of them and doesn't make up rumours just so it looks like they know what is going on inside the club. We've only just opened and are adding content all the time. So come on have a look and see what you think www.thetoffeemen.co.uk

Hmmm, trying to pinch members from here. Enjoy loneliness mate.

As for rumours. you will find that unless you got me then all you have is rumours. This place has me. Bollocks to everywhere else. mwahahahahaha

Or maybe I am wrong.

I like the way the "About Us" section is an advert for a holiday company. Very effective. hahahaha

Hmmm, trying to pinch members from here. Enjoy loneliness mate.

As for rumours. you will find that unless you got me then all you have is rumours. This place has me. Bollocks to everywhere else. mwahahahahaha

Or maybe I am wrong.

no you are right mate!!!

steady on. we are all able to make up our own minds. an extra everton site for the bookmark is always welcome.

only two in mine o/s and errrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmm [Poor language removed] cant remember it name!!!!!!

Trolling to promote a poorly designed, poorly laid out site is not a welcome bookmark in my eyes. It just looks like it was designed to sell ad space.

well i think thats the last we will see of him so this thread will be gathering dust by tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.