New Everton Stadium Discussion

If construction goes to plan I'll have an 8 year old and a 6 year old... I wonder how hard it will be for a day tripper to get tickets? The last few years have been almost impossible to get, we might have to do with a round 3 of the league Cup.

Hi Rob, someone on here asked a question about capacity on here and I answered that I thought your capacity increased as you were building your stadia. If so how much did the capacity increase by ?
Planning docs had it at 61,416, it's now at 62,850. Can't remember off the top of my head how much of that increase was during building and how much was after it opened.

Let's see

Run down boozer - real ale £3 a pint - people leave you alone.

Snazzy new bar on the docks - any lager so cold you can't taste that its actually just water £8 a pint. You'll gladly be ripped off so you don't look tight in front of the skimpy dressed girls who are there for you to buy drinks for them, before they tell you where you can get off.

Give you 1 guess where I'd be.
Getting me very aroused here mate :blush: Lockdown can't end quick enough!

If construction goes to plan I'll have an 8 year old and a 6 year old... I wonder how hard it will be for a day tripper to get tickets? The last few years have been almost impossible to get, we might have to do with a round 3 of the league Cup.

you should join one of the supporters clubs, they can usually secure tickets handy enough

Much more importantly, where is the nearest decent boozer?

4A89D91D-14F8-4256-8A84-DE6E222791E6.jpeg