New Everton Stadium Discussion

If construction goes to plan I'll have an 8 year old and a 6 year old... I wonder how hard it will be for a day tripper to get tickets? The last few years have been almost impossible to get, we might have to do with a round 3 of the league Cup.
Are you an official Member? If not it’s probably worthwhile considering, as tickets go on sale to members before they go on general sale. Even having said that we have noticed over the last couple of years it has become increasingly difficult to get more than two seats next to each other, sometimes we have had to get seats behind each other rather than next to each other - if that makes sense?

essentially it means that it cost more to build the last 5k seats then the first 5k.

means that the more seats added the more expensive it gets to add those seats. And those seats are the more expensive to add but the cheapest seats in the whole place considering it’s the furthest away from the pitch.

So unless we are sold out every game those seats that are empty means that it’s costing money.
Surely you just spread the cost across every other seat in the stadium? United have built on Old Trafford a couple of times, the last lot of seats would give you a stiff neck if you looked up for too long. I don't doubt they're the cheapest seats in the ground. If they build BM with the option to add more then great but I personally won't mind spending an extra fiver a game for the extra 5k added right away. (I say a fiver, it could work out as 50 quid I don't know I've never built a stadium. In-fact I've built a meccanno set when I was a kid and other than sandwiches, debt and my birds temper I can't think of anything else I've ever built as an adult with any significant value)

Surely you just spread the cost across every other seat in the stadium? United have built on Old Trafford a couple of times, the last lot of seats would give you a stiff neck if you looked up for too long. I don't doubt they're the cheapest seats in the ground. If they build BM with the option to add more then great but I personally won't mind spending an extra fiver a game for the extra 5k added right away. (I say a fiver, it could work out as 50 quid I don't know I've never built a stadium. In-fact I've built a meccanno set when I was a kid and other than sandwiches, debt and my birds temper I can't think of anything else I've ever built as an adult with any significant value)
So you want to pay an extra 100 quid a season just so day-trippers can get a ticket?

Nar mate, screw them.

4C7901CF-C777-4853-84CF-D4896AF7BDEA.jpeg
Yes Liam.

Still refuse to believe it.

Still funding to secure/announce publicly, still Sec of State, still ample opportunities for "Everton That" to happen.

Fingers crossed but I wasn't celebrating the other day; just saw it as one step in the road.

From what Dan Meis said it calculated per seat and as you add more seats the cost per seat goes up.

So it’s the more seats you add the more expensive the build gets and the last seats are added are right at the back in the top tier for example so they become the most expensive to build.

Those seats unless it’s a sell out are the ones that go unsold so we will need to sell out every game to make them viable.

so it’s a balancing act to getting the right capacity against the cost of the stadium

From what Dan Meis said it calculated per seat and as you add more seats the cost per seat goes up.

So it’s the more seats you add the more expensive the build gets and the last seats are added are right at the back in the top tier for example so they become the most expensive to build.

Those seats unless it’s a sell out are the ones that go unsold so we will need to sell out every game to make them viable.

so it’s a balancing act to getting the right capacity against the cost of the stadium
Aah got you.

The fact is that a 52k seater stadium full is worth vastly more to us than a 62k seater stadium 90% full.

Still refuse to believe it.

Still funding to secure/announce publicly, still Sec of State, still ample opportunities for "Everton That" to happen.

Fingers crossed but I wasn't celebrating the other day; just saw it as one step in the road.
nah, absolutely no way this doesn't happen. The SoS will give it the nod, highly doubt it will be called in, doesn't make any sense, and financial institutions will be falling over themselves to lend to one (or two) billionaires on a surefire investment. Its easy money for them at a time when other areas are stuttering. There'll be a spade in the dock before end of March.