New Everton Stadium Discussion

holdingpagelogo1.jpg

WE'RE UPDATING

We’re updating the website with very exciting news and images!

Please check back at 7.00pm

So while LFC knock houses down and turf people out of their homes we're going to build some for people in need.
One of the reasons i love this club

Denise says the legacy proposal is a £100m civic inheritance project that will build on the existing facilities in the shadow of Goodison Park, including The Everton Free School, The People's Hub, The Blue Base and planned People's Place.
The site of Goodison Park will be "transformed" to include new homes "developed under a scheme that would explore new ways to make them available to residents who, otherwise, may never [be] able to afford their own homes."

The exact reason I would never support that lot mate, never, no matter what they win.

We have one thing they'll never and they know it deep down. It's called class. Class is worth more than 500 European cups or league titles.

So while LFC knock houses down and turf people out of their homes we're going to build some for people in need.
One of the reasons i love this club

Denise says the legacy proposal is a £100m civic inheritance project that will build on the existing facilities in the shadow of Goodison Park, including The Everton Free School, The People's Hub, The Blue Base and planned People's Place.
The site of Goodison Park will be "transformed" to include new homes "developed under a scheme that would explore new ways to make them available to residents who, otherwise, may never [be] able to afford their own homes."

Dave'll be fizzing he doesn't get to knock anyone's house down, like