New Everton Stadium Discussion

Although I could be wrong on the line of sight. Check out where that wall rises at the SW and SE corners. There could well be an obstructed view of the far corner flag and more! Maybe we will need those cushions after all!

1711137400227.png

Although I could be wrong on the line of sight. Check out where that wall rises at the SW and SE corners. There could well be an obstructed view of the far corner flag and more! Maybe we will need those cushions after all!

View attachment 249676

Must be a temporary structure this, surely? Doesn’t seem to be there when looking on the people’s project app of the SE corner.

Unless I’m looking at the wrong bit.

IMG_1109.jpeg

That's only in the lower tier, the upper is the connected all the way around. You can therefore theoretically choose to count the number of seats just between the width of the pitch (unlikely). Or at 45 degree angles, so the side and end stands are apportioned equally from the capacity of the corners. Or at 90 degrees where the side stands meet the edge of the pitch and everything in the (upper) corners are added to the South stand totals.
Must be that then, can’t image they would quote the standing

Yes, very strange why they never did as you are right, you could see the little mini external version that you could spin around, had the updated bowl:

View attachment 249682

Wrecked my head the way they never updated the inside.

Only fans who have been on the VR at the Liver Building would have an idea of what some of the sections look like.

View attachment 249676

Okay I just want to say this wall thing has been bugging me for ages.

I watch all the videos, official and the lads that put stuff on YouTube for us, and I keep noticing it thinking “there’s no bad seat in the house”.

Then ffs I’m freaking out like we are on our arse in terms of money, is this some sort of cut back, this stadium is a once in a lifetime beauty and adjusting this can be done.

But please someone, anyone, reassure me I’m just being a tit, and you’ll be able to see the whole stadium from those seats.

Otherwise, is this not the biggest cock up in EFC history?

Tell me I’m being a tit. 😃

Can anybody answer why the south stand keeps being referred to as one single stand? To me its two tiers. There's a big dividing wall midway up that lines up and looks only slightly smaller than the size of boxes in the other stands.

Attachments

• IMG_6425.jpeg
    IMG_6425.jpeg
    269.6 KB · Views: 3