New Everton Stadium Discussion

Okay I just want to say this wall thing has been bugging me for ages.

I watch all the videos, official and the lads that put stuff on YouTube for us, and I keep noticing it thinking “there’s no bad seat in the house”.

Then ffs I’m freaking out like we are on our arse in terms of money, is this some sort of cut back, this stadium is a once in a lifetime beauty and adjusting this can be done.

But please someone, anyone, reassure me I’m just being a tit, and you’ll be able to see the whole stadium from those seats.

Otherwise, is this not the biggest cock up in EFC history?

Tell me I’m being a tit. 😃
best I can hope for is that the pic I put up is skewed for effect and those walls run rughly along the same line as the touch line.
I'd imagine it'll be fine.

best I can hope for is that the pic I put up is skewed for effect and those walls run rughly along the same line as the touch line.

I’m 9ft 6 tall so this doesn’t concern me personally, but I’m just baffled if this turns out the way it looks like it’s going to.

I like your photoshop skills though my friend. That was pretty fast work. Awesome.

The steps are closest to the wall which will open out the angle a bit. Also, you know the running gag about the pitch being too small? Well it looks like we might be able to fit a rugby pitch in there if required and the goal lines will be a good few metres in front of the edge of where the field starts. So again it will help with the angle that the corner flag is further away from the South stand than it could have been.

There will also be a crossing point where those at the back can see over that wall as it decreases in height as it goes down. As you say, it should be fine.

Mate honestly, it’s been annoying me for ages but I daren’t mention it because I thought I’d get hammered on here even though I love the stadium overall.

Surely someone else has mentioned it?
1711143882255.png

1711144184576.png

Taken from this video as the quality of the screenshots is poor but the vid is quite good, kudos to whoever took it and thanks if they're on here :)
Another one from an article from a while back:
1711144336100.png

That does feel like it's a bit too high of a wall, unless there's something not put in place yet, but as far as I can find it's supposed to be seating only there?

Weird really, I've not noticed it until now, so thanks I guess lol

Okay I just want to say this wall thing has been bugging me for ages.

I watch all the videos, official and the lads that put stuff on YouTube for us, and I keep noticing it thinking “there’s no bad seat in the house”.

Then ffs I’m freaking out like we are on our arse in terms of money, is this some sort of cut back, this stadium is a once in a lifetime beauty and adjusting this can be done.

But please someone, anyone, reassure me I’m just being a tit, and you’ll be able to see the whole stadium from those seats.

Otherwise, is this not the biggest cock up in EFC history?

Tell me I’m being a tit. 😃

I've mentioned it a few times mate so you are not alone. Me and the @The binman chronicles have discussed the sightlines on those corners plus a couple of things we noticed by the away section corners.

I did see a pic a week ago where the angle looked to be perfect and anyone in the corner of the stands (next to the big south wall) should be able to see the whole pitch, as @The binman chronicles mentions, the goal line is quite a distance away from the South Stand.

I've mentioned it a few times mate so you are not alone. Me and the @The binman chronicles have discussed the sightlines on those corners plus a couple of things we noticed by the away section corners.

I did see a pic a week ago where the angle looked to be perfect and anyone in the corner of the stands (next to the big south wall) should be able to see the whole pitch, as @The binman chronicles mentions, the goal line is quite a distance away from the South Stand.
Hope you're right to be honest.

I mean it would make sense this is accounted for, but this is still Everton territory so... lol

The steps are closest to the wall which will open out the angle a bit. Also, you know the running gag about the pitch being too small? Well it looks like we might be able to fit a rugby pitch in there if required and the goal lines will be a good few metres in front of the edge of where the field starts. So again it will help with the angle that the corner flag is further away from the South stand than it could have been.

There will also be a crossing point where those at the back can see over that wall as it decreases in height as it goes down. As you say, it should be fine.
kinell binners, less of the rational thinking, i want more fume!!

Hope you're right to be honest.

I mean it would make sense this is accounted for, but this is still Everton territory so... lol

100% mate lol

There's a really good poster on here but can't find him, AndyJR or something. He mentions there won't be 1 restricted view so I just convince myself he's spot on as there's definitely a couple of ropey angles imo that I can't get my head around until I'm sitting in there myself lol

That’s what I’m hoping for. The wall slants down as it gets closer to the pitch so I’m hoping cgi has checked the sight lines for sure. The stairs help, but from the footage it doesn’t look the best to me. But I’m still grateful for this stadium, I just needed reassurance.