New Everton Stadium Discussion

I stand to be corrected I call BS on the bath thing, I thought H&S reasons meant no one had a big bath in the changies anymore
There is a huge hydro bath in the changies, there is picture of the proposed changing rooms in that vicinity
IMG_2663.jpeg

Be interesting to see the price of standard season tickets.

I have a feeling it won’t be far off a grand.
I'm paying £650 (I think) and I'm working on a 20% hike. So I'm thinking of £800 or thereabouts. Just a guess, of course. I'm more anxious about the price and quality of a pint inside and also the facilities for the general admission prices.

I'm paying £650 (I think) and I'm working on a 20% hike. So I'm thinking of £800 or thereabouts. Just a guess, of course. I'm more anxious about the price and quality of a pint inside and also the facilities for the general admission prices.

I think we'd have gotten away with it with just a 20% hike. Can see it being 25%, with hopefully 30% being the maximum for some areas. South Upper might be a tad expensive given the demand, put the price up and then people may look at the North and East stands a bit more favourably to help spread supporters out.

Seeing a single 500ml bottle of Carling is £4.50 I guess we'd still be looking around that in the new place. Just got to hope like you say for a better selection.

I think we'd have gotten away with it with just a 20% hike. Can see it being 25%, with hopefully 30% being the maximum for some areas. South Upper might be a tad expensive given the demand, put the price up and then people may look at the North and East stands a bit more favourably to help spread supporters out.

Seeing a single 500ml bottle of Carling is £4.50 I guess we'd still be looking around that in the new place. Just got to hope like you say for a better selection.

They really have to get the quality and price right in the new gaff or, quite simply, I'll be spending as much in the new place as I do now (ie b*gger all) and getting in 5 minutes before the kick off.

Offer me a decent pint (a little bit over the odds pricewise maybe) and somewhere decent to imbibe and they'll get £ hundreds extra off me each season. Over to you, Commercial Department.

It couldn’t because one side is on a residential street, one side is at the back of a school and two streets and one side has businesses lined along it
The Park End and Bullens could of been redeveloped relatively straight forward enough. The Main Stand and Gwladys could realistically (imo) only of had new roofs fitted, removing alot of the obstructed views. I don't think under Kenwright we would ever of had the will or the competent running of the club to pull it off, especially when measured agaisnt how poorly the club has been run for decades.

I always favoured redevelopment or a prime waterfront location myself. I wouldn't say BMD ticks all the boxes for our perfect stadium, but doubt the club could of delivered much better. It will be a massive boost for us, and an even bigger boost for the city.

Those East and West corners by the lower tier south stand will do my head in until I see the seats in. There's going to have to be a large gap without seats to ensure there's no obstructed views, or the pitch is miles away from the stand.

If someone works on site, please let me know what the plan is for those corners!

I'm in a position where If it was a decent enough proposition 2/3k a year for a ticket, isn't that bad an option. Signed up multiple times for updates, an existing ST holder but getting nowhere.

Made the assumption it's because I'm an an individual ST holder and I'm not going to chase it.
I signed up to be contacted every time they asked and was never contacted by them . I think it is because they are busy. I contacted them and they offered Trinity Place in the East Stand and Village Streets and Dock one in the West Stand. All quite different and you get to look at them all to choose what would be most suitable for you. If you want it contact them don't wait