New Everton Stadium Discussion

Fella who sits behind me in the game works on it, showed me pictures of the changies on Sunday, were the bath etc will be.
He said its Dec 2024 but were 12 weeks ahead of schedule currently.
Why do you need to see what the changies look like in photos if you’ve been inducted to go onto site and seen the South stand in person?

I smell Kopite!

How many people have actually been contacted about hospitality seats? Seems like a very small proportion of fans?
I have after complaining about not being contacted. The pricing was terrible compared with similar offerings from say, Man City (my old boss is an ST there), I can't justify a minimum 5k a year for me and my old man with a minimal 3 year sign up and 20% upfront payment. if it was 1.5k each, maybe..

Why do you need to see what the changies look like in photos if you’ve been inducted to go onto site and seen the South stand in person?

I smell Kopite!

Smell a kopite because Im not happy we was promised the biggest home stand in the country and got given averageness. Grow up you divie.

No I havent been inducted to go inside ive stood outside and looked like the thousands of others and drive past it near enough every day of my life.

The North stand is crap and the South stand isnt anything special. Just cos I think that doesnt make me a kopite.

Smell a kopite because Im not happy we was promised the biggest home stand in the country and got given averageness. Grow up you divie.

No I havent been inducted to go inside ive stood outside and looked like the thousands of others and drive past it near enough every day of my life.

The North stand is crap and the South stand isnt anything special. Just cos I think that doesnt make me a kopite.

Lad that's an awful post, the stadium is going to be amazing, unlike the Frankenstein monster across the park.

“I’ve seen it in person”

Hahahahahahahhaahaahhaha

100% Kopite

I have after complaining about not being contacted. The pricing was terrible compared with similar offerings from say, Man City (my old boss is an ST there), I can't justify a minimum 5k a year for me and my old man with a minimal 3 year sign up and 20% upfront payment. if it was 1.5k each, maybe..

I'm in a position where If it was a decent enough proposition 2/3k a year for a ticket, isn't that bad an option. Signed up multiple times for updates, an existing ST holder but getting nowhere.

Made the assumption it's because I'm an an individual ST holder and I'm not going to chase it.