New Everton Stadium Discussion

Tom on ignore you go. You are really one bad boring ... man.
Tom can get a bit pedantic but this is getting towards outright bullying. I don't know Mr Hughes but he deffo wouldn't start getting personal like this.

Online pile on's/bullying really grinds my gears. Most of you lot who dish out the personal stuff like this just wouldn't do it face to face. Generally it's the weakest people who do the most bullying online.

Just debate, don't get personal.

I suppose the issue with that would be if they have lumped over all the ST holders into 'similar' seats the one you want may be filled by someone who you would deem 'lower priority'.
I would say give those who have held STs for the longest a window of opportunity to cherry pick seats. Maybe set a cut off of under 10 years and you just get shifted across with then a window to move to any other available seat.
All this grouping together stuff can be dealt with same as it is today, lowest priority of the group that wants to be seated together takes precident.
I’m sure someone on here will have heard how other clubs have managed it when they’ve moved stadium. Arsenal, Spurs etc. Must be an accepted criteria/protocol. Although it is Everton……

Lads, can you stop with the personal insults directed at Tom.
If you don't like what he brings to the discussion just stuck him on ignore.

He's a fella who, like us all, loves the club and only wants what's best for it. He sees issues where most of us wouldn't have a clue due to his personal and work life experiences.
Give him that credit at the very least.

He's one of us. Give him the courtesy of at least some respect eh.

Maybe it's more of a measure of me and my interests, but those who consistently call @Tom Hughes out, thinking they're being clever are the most boring ones.

They're the ones destroying what was a quite informative thread. Tom has added a lot to this conversation, not all of it I agree with, but whatever, its all born of knowledge, experience and a love for the blues, so I'd rather read what he has to say that the same ones who just love to call him all sorts cause it seems like the thing the cool kids do. It's so boring.
As a fellow SH committee member, I can honestly say @Tom Hughes is a top blue and wants the same as us all. You might not agree with his views but all of us have different views to others.
UTFT

Maybe it's more of a measure of me and my interests, but those who consistently call @Tom Hughes out, thinking they're being clever are the most boring ones.

They're the ones destroying what was a quite informative thread. Tom has added a lot to this conversation, not all of it I agree with, but whatever, its all born of knowledge, experience and a love for the blues, so I'd rather read what he has to say that the same ones who just love to call him all sorts cause it seems like the thing the cool kids do. It's so boring.
Same he's easily the most informed and clued up person on stadia on this forum. Whenever he's talking about the new ground even in positive terms, some people will go on mad tagents and spin it negatively, for no real reason.

This thread is to talk about every aspect of the ground, not to just blindly clap it's build.

I’m sure someone on here will have heard how other clubs have managed it when they’ve moved stadium. Arsenal, Spurs etc. Must be an accepted criteria/protocol. Although it is Everton……
Yes, and also in my opinion there is plenty of time to get it right. I mean they could start it now, we have all the virtual views from each seat so we must be able to start working through the most loyal ST holders to get their preferences locked in.
I imagine if we dont play our first game in BMD until the start of the 25/26 season there is also plenty of time for people to actually go and see the views from the available seats in the completed stadium. They used to do this in the old days before the ST waitlist got big.

I suppose the issue with that would be if they have lumped over all the ST holders into 'similar' seats the one you want may be filled by someone who you would deem 'lower priority'.
I would say give those who have held STs for the longest a window of opportunity to cherry pick seats. Maybe set a cut off of under 10 years and you just get shifted across with then a window to move to any other available seat.
All this grouping together stuff can be dealt with same as it is today, lowest priority of the group that wants to be seated together takes precident.

All except this bit, but that's purely because me and my Dad have 25 years each, and my lad has 4 😆

As mentioned the ST transfer will be contentious no matter what they plan to do.

I just wonder what they'll do with the Top Balc and Main Stand ST as I'd imagine the vast majority won't be in the corresponding west stand hospitality. So that means other areas of the ground or possibly the corner sections, three of whch have no equivalent at Goodison.

All except this bit, but that's purely because me and my Dad have 25 years each, and my lad has 4 😆
From Bard asking how spurs did it 🤔
  • Existing seat location: Season ticket holders who had seats in the old stadium were given priority when selecting seats in the new stadium.
  • Loyalty: Season ticket holders who had held their seats for the longest period of time were given priority when selecting seats in the new stadium.
  • Group bookings: Season ticket holders who were booking seats as part of a group were given priority when selecting seats in the new stadium.

Tom can get a bit pedantic but this is getting towards outright bullying. I don't know Mr Hughes but he deffo wouldn't start getting personal like this.

Online pile on's/bullying really grinds my gears. Most of you lot who dish out the personal stuff like this just wouldn't do it face to face. Generally it's the weakest people who do the most bullying online.

Just debate, don't get personal.
he has answers for 95 per cent of their arguments and they don’t like it

From Bard asking how spurs did it 🤔
  • Existing seat location: Season ticket holders who had seats in the old stadium were given priority when selecting seats in the new stadium.
  • Loyalty: Season ticket holders who had held their seats for the longest period of time were given priority when selecting seats in the new stadium.
  • Group bookings: Season ticket holders who were booking seats as part of a group were given priority when selecting seats in the new stadium.
Pretty sure the group bookings still had to follow the loyalty stage.

If you had a group of 10 mates, 5 of you with 10 years, 3 with 6 years and 2 with 3 years, you had to wait until it got to the 3 year stage before you could get a block together.

There's going to be tears.