New Everton Stadium Discussion

Do you and that weird esk ever get tired of making up absolute bull?

Im a member of yhe shareholders exec committee. It may be in the shareholder's association meeting minutes, failing that, you can ask them about discussions they've had with the club about this over the past few years. If I remember rightly, an update on this subject is an agenda item for the next meeting, which believe is next week. Although the current take-over malarkey might take up most of the meeting.

Then I might accept your apology for your sweeping groundless accusation.

Cant speak for the Esk, I've never met him.

A couple of things I just found out about the stadium.
1. You don't need a season ticket to get a seat at BMD if you buy in hospitality and some of the best seats in the stadium are available to buy now
2. Large blocks of seats are going to be available to buy on a match by match basis in hospitality
Found this for those who might be interested. Villa charged £499 for a hospitality ticket against us for the league game earlier this season

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231005_200214_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231005_200214_Chrome.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 14
Those voices again?

I said I was "at sea", not "all at sea". A subtle yet distinct difference which you'd think you might've noticed seeing as you posted the dictionary definition. Even in jest, you misquote!

Might be a landlubber thing...
I just assumed you forgot a word. You know how forgetful you get if you haven't had your evening transport planning session.

Just asking, what's the fire safety protocol if there's a fire in the stands? With there not being acres of room down the left of the stadium looking at it with the Mersey at it's back getting enough pumps to any spot along there looks awkward would a pump be driven to a point under any potential fire?
We couldve made it fire proof for an extra £30k but it was too expensive.

Just asking, what's the fire safety protocol if there's a fire in the stands? With there not being acres of room down the left of the stadium looking at it with the Mersey at it's back getting enough pumps to any spot along there looks awkward would a pump be driven to a point under any potential fire?
Just let it burn.

Maybe it's more of a measure of me and my interests, but those who consistently call @Tom Hughes out, thinking they're being clever are the most boring ones.

They're the ones destroying what was a quite informative thread. Tom has added a lot to this conversation, not all of it I agree with, but whatever, its all born of knowledge, experience and a love for the blues, so I'd rather read what he has to say that the same ones who just love to call him all sorts cause it seems like the thing the cool kids do. It's so boring.

I am absolutely flabbergasted

I think the word potential can be replaced with absolute certainty. I do not envy the person who will be in a position to make these decisions.
Regardless of how it is managed. I do have an idea though.

Gwladys holds around 10k, Park end around 5k, I reckon across those there is about 12-13k ST holders. Put the Gwladys lot in Lower south, and Park end lot in Upper South. Offer chance to move to those with most consecutive years of ST ownership.

(I just want to sit in South Stand and I know exactly where I want that seat to be)
I suppose the issue with that would be if they have lumped over all the ST holders into 'similar' seats the one you want may be filled by someone who you would deem 'lower priority'.
I would say give those who have held STs for the longest a window of opportunity to cherry pick seats. Maybe set a cut off of under 10 years and you just get shifted across with then a window to move to any other available seat.
All this grouping together stuff can be dealt with same as it is today, lowest priority of the group that wants to be seated together takes precident.

Maybe it's more of a measure of me and my interests, but those who consistently call @Tom Hughes out, thinking they're being clever are the most boring ones.

They're the ones destroying what was a quite informative thread. Tom has added a lot to this conversation, not all of it I agree with, but whatever, its all born of knowledge, experience and a love for the blues, so I'd rather read what he has to say that the same ones who just love to call him all sorts cause it seems like the thing the cool kids do. It's so boring.
I tend to agree. I think it can be construed as being negative if thats how people want to take it. But i enjoy the information of which i can accept or dismiss. In any case i find it informative which is what the forum is for? Or are we only allowed to say Sean Dyche should be sacked and all our players are gash? 😉