New Everton Stadium Discussion

A couple of things I just found out about the stadium.
1. You don't need a season ticket to get a seat at BMD if you buy in hospitality and some of the best seats in the stadium are available to buy now
2. Large blocks of seats are going to be available to buy on a match by match basis in hospitality

A couple of things I just found out about the stadium.
1. You don't need a season ticket to get a seat at BMD if you buy in hospitality and some of the best seats in the stadium are available to buy now
2. Large blocks of seats are going to be available to buy on a match by match basis in hospitality
Do we know for certain that ALL season ticket holders will get a season ticket for the new stadium?

Obviously, the walk from Sandhills will depend on your fitness and age etc. Takes me about 15, I think. One thing to point out, is that it is a couple of hundred yards closer to the new stadium than Kirkdale is to GP. In other words, if you currently do that walk, shave off a coupe of minutes and there's your answer.
That's 15 minutes to the dock road wall. Add on time say to get to South Stand and up to your seat add another 10 minutes. 😄

That is a valid criticism. Claiming the reason we can't spend money on players is due to stadium expenditure, and criticising them for that, is not.

We've just taken out loans just for the general running of the club because of the stadium debt. The owner is bailing out because of the stadium debt....

I love how prickly you are, Tommy. You have a go at people left and right in this thread but any criticism of you or your positions and you write long, rambling, ripostes that make little sense. I have no idea what you are talking about with anti-KEIOC feuds? I, like the vast majority of people on this forum, was opposed to Kirkby but to claim BMD is somehow analogous to that (if that's what you're even suggesting - it's hard to glean meaning from most of your rants) is disingenuous at best and a stupid straw man in all likelihood.

Good look tilting at windmills and howling at the moon.

So there is no mention of Anfield then? Thank you for clarifying your error. That was you being literally "disingenuous"?

Prickly? It is you who only offers personal insult.

Yes, it's hard to find anyone who owns up to voting for Kirkby now, despite the fact that majority voted for it!. Who has claimed that BMD is analogous to Kirkby? Are you ever going to respond to something I've actually said, or just keep making guff up and waffling around the edge?