New Everton Stadium Discussion

he was too busy looking for @tommye at the main gate, these fellas snook in round his back
I'd have been on his side and battered the knobheads if I'd have been there and seen the bellends. So 'kin stupid wandering around a site at night. Part of me kinda wishes serious injury on the helmets to teach other helmets not to be helmets.

I'd have been on his side and battered the knobheads if I'd have been there and seen the bellends. So 'kin stupid wandering around a site at night. Part of me kinda wishes serious injury on the helmets to teach other helmets not to be helmets.
I get what you're saying but if they hurt themselves it could only be a problem for the site. Nanny state etc etc. Deserve a kicking off site, sites are dangerous places at the best of times.

Wonder will they get nailed by the Feds if there is an injunction on the site, many construction company’s take them out these days for projects, if there is they could be done for contempt of court, seems a bit stupid to trespass and then post it on traceable Social media without even an attempt to cover your face. Presuming they did no damage to get in the site or while in it.

Be Lang who might follow this up, they’d have ownership of the site until handover id think.

Wonder will they get nailed by the Feds if there is an injunction on the site, many construction company’s take them out these days for projects, if there is they could be done for contempt of court, seems a bit stupid to trespass and then post it on traceable Social media without even an attempt to cover your face. Presuming they did no damage to get in the site or while in it.

Be Lang who might follow this up, they’d have ownership of the site until handover id think.
From where the footage starts they appear to have got access from the North West corner. Possibly through UU land too. Defo a trespass cover on there.

Anyone any idea what the odd shaped steel frame on the right of this pic could be ?
Screenshot_20221225_044128_YouTube.jpg

That's the underpass for vehicle access and It holds up the upper tier concourse. This is a guess but I would say the two horizontal bars are probably to have some kind of banner stretched between. Although saying that they seem pretty heavy duty....
Been told they're going to be gallows to hang the kopites from.

Not sure if 100% legit though.
Fingers crossed ?