New Everton Stadium Discussion

Don't do it to yourself! :D

The only hope now is for the pitch to be quite a few meters away from the edge of the stand. If it was as tight as Goodison not a hope they would see the corner flag from behind that platform.

Yeah it's deffo a hike away as I noticed a pic of the South stand in last week's vid and It was a lot further away than I imagined but meant those at the side of the wall should be fine

Those seats in the North though, behind that concrete section 100% are blocked unless it becomes standing. Not loads of seats like, just about 15 of them would be very restricted if your sitting down. You can see you head wouldn't pop over the concrete block. I reckon it'll be sound standing, or there'll end up being blocked off or being the partition between home/away fans

Have there been any discussion about a video diary of what becomes of the land we currently occupy?
I only ask because these are more entertaining than the football.

Some news re the supplier of the barrel sections....
Just about to post this - for absolute fs.
Hopefully all our stuff has been manufactured and delivered already.
Also as LoR have a D&B contract, hopefully this is more their problem than an Everton one.
Hope someone picks them up and there’s minimal job losses.

To be fair the atraendences where always dialled down.

One of the reasons was how much they wanted to pay to the taxman, another was a lot of the players had attendance bonuses' built into the contracts.

Quite a few would often go and challenge Jim Greenwood (club sec) after a a suspiciously low figure was announced.
Within seconds of them announcing the attendance the shouts would start - “There’s more of us than that”, happy days!