New Everton Stadium Discussion

Same here, hopefully the concourses are massive as they and the location will bring the most commercial value.

I'm worried about the impact usmanov money going will impact the internal hospitality. The "all' thing has gone a bit quiet.

Easy really... There's about 500k UK Everton fans... Everyone puts in 1k into the pot, fans buy the stadium from everton for 500m... Everton clear the profit sustainability... Get decent players in.. job done.. fans give back the stadium for free after 5 years

Easy really... There's about 500k UK Everton fans... Everyone puts in 1k into the pot, fans buy the stadium from everton for 500m... Everton clear the profit sustainability... Get decent players in.. job done.. fans give back the stadium for free after 5 years
Am one of them 500k and I Wish I had 1k to give probably scrap together a fiver in 10 and 20ps and a pack of giant Wotsits and even that’s pushing it.

Too many bank holidays holding things up. Was expecting more than a load of concrete walls from that video, like a battleship. They weren’t lying when they said progress would appear to slow over the summer.

Have they invited you in to have a look mate? My missus has a colleague whose husband is involved with the stadium. I'm still waiting on my invite to see the VR of it. She mentioned a few months ago he'd get me down to take a look and I've heard ZILCH!
This is the email I got if it helps. Seems to be preliminary conversations now that they’ve worked through existing hospitality members. I can DM you the guy’s email/number if you want. I got a phone call as well but I missed it and my brother is now dealing with it as he got contacted too.

1685756935488.jpeg