New Everton Stadium Discussion

Isn’t handover several months after completion got to be a snagging list 🤷🏻‍♂️
I follow the 4d synchro plans and currently they’re ahead of schedule and the final date on that plan is august 2024 🙏

When I did some accidental trespassing on the site couple months ago. Guy basically said August 2024. But with being weeks ahead of schedule and some other things he said i took it as meaning June.

Why do you say that 🤷🏻‍♂️ the plans I’ve seen show august 2024, do you have something else to share 🤔
to have it ready for the league in august, they'd have to have everything ready to go for testing in 12 months.
I'd say it'll be a Jan 25 opening.
I've also got no problem with this. They've done a great job so far and I'd rather they take their time and get it right rather than rush it to accommodate half a season.

I have issues with elements of the design but overall I think it's great.
It's hit the right balance between being too much and being boring.

I think 'the wave' thing is a load of cobblers, tbh. I just dont buy into that. Its a river, not Bondi Beach. And nowhere in what I've seen is there anything closely resembling the wave of the official motif.

But I've said it from the off: you could put the Kirkby Tesco Dome up at those docks with that backdrop and it'd still look like good.

The all thing is on the website still and as far as I'm aware the people who pay for top end hospitality at Goodison have all been contacted and shown the various top end hospitality at the new stadium along with being shown a VR tour of the stadium and what their seats will be like. This is set up at the Liver Building.
Two doors down from my office.

I think 'the wave' thing is a load of cobblers, tbh. I just dont buy into that. Its a river, not Bondi Beach. And nowhere in what I've seen is there anything closely resembling the wave of the official motif.

But I've said it from the off: you could put the Kirkby Tesco Dome up at those docks with that backdrop and it'd still look like good.

It's from the original design as the home end was 17k and I'm sure the roof sloped downwards to the North stand. So from a side on view it would have looked like a wave.

Unfortunately that's not the case anymore but they've always kept that slope motif and carried on with the "wave" idea

It's from the original design as the home end was 17k and I'm sure the roof sloped downwards to the North stand. So from a side on view it would have looked like a wave.

Unfortunately that's not the case anymore but they've always kept that slope motif and carried on with the "wave" idea
That's interesting...that they started using that motif on official videos after the design was defunct. I'm not sure why they'd do that.

I think if they hadn't had to jump through the hops for the PA and pacify UNESCO etc that design would have been vastly dfferent. I never like dthe hybrid nature of it: warehouse-industrial and a futuristic look.

Anyway, we're long past all that. It'll look imposing and its location world class.

Dubious. I think the wave is just the way the south stand looks from Nelson Dock. Nothing at all to do with the roof to the north stand.

If you see the logo @Davideeyore it slopes from high to low and the left hand side is deffo supposed to be the South stand. That logo is a wave, in the same shape as the original design.
Screenshot_20230602_190001_Chrome.jpg