New Everton Stadium Discussion

The official stadium media team have just released a vid with the first section of cantilevered roof going in on the west stand.
It's great to be able to watch this again without all the crap of following everton.

We finally get round to appreciating the magnificence of the New Stadium growing through all its phases without a big dark cloud hanging over us.

It looks fantastic.

The official stadium media team have just released a vid with the first section of cantilevered roof going in on the west stand.
It's great to be able to watch this again without all the crap of following everton.

…it seems like yesterday that it was a dock full of water. Can’t help but think of the ‘ingenuity of man’ putting something that complex together with what looks like ease.

Its absolutely stunning.

Denied. We haven't got any problems. It will be this instead representing the last 25 years...

Prefer this Good Times.

If it reminds you of some other band, the original was written by the elder brother (George) of Angus and Malcolm Young. He also produced the first 6 or so AC/DC albums. Replace the piano solo with Angus on guitar.

I've never been fussed with the design, but the location is absolutely stunning.

Same here, hopefully the concourses are massive as they and the location will bring the most commercial value.

I'm worried about the impact usmanov money going will impact the internal hospitality. The "all' thing has gone a bit quiet.

Same here, hopefully the concourses are massive as they and the location will bring the most commercial value.

I'm worried about the impact usmanov money going will impact the internal hospitality. The "all' thing has gone a bit quiet.

The all thing is on the website still and as far as I'm aware the people who pay for top end hospitality at Goodison have all been contacted and shown the various top end hospitality at the new stadium along with being shown a VR tour of the stadium and what their seats will be like. This is set up at the Liver Building.

The all thing is on the website still and as far as I'm aware the people who pay for top end hospitality at Goodison have all been contacted and shown the various top end hospitality at the new stadium along with being shown a VR tour of the stadium and what their seats will be like. This is set up at the Liver Building.
I was contacted this week, they’re confident of selling out. East and west stand hospitality 🤷🏻‍♂️