New Everton Stadium Discussion

Can you forward that UNESCO please Tommye I could do with cheering up. :)
VideoCapture_20230328-005842.jpg
VideoCapture_20230328-005950.jpg

Should cheer them up lol

Delicate buggers metatarsals. Hope for a speedy and full recovery mate 🤞

Just lucky it showed up on the scans. They seem a bit hit a miss these days. 🧐

Spot on that.

At first they told me there was no fracture and discharged me. Got a call back the next morning saying they'd made a mistake and there was a hairline fracture. (n)

Spot on that.

At first they told me there was no fracture and discharged me. Got a call back the next morning saying they'd made a mistake and there was a hairline fracture. (n)
I was sent home with two paracetomal and told not to be soft because I only had a hairline fracture on my arm. I had actually shattered my elbow joint which needed surgery. Same hospital missed my sons broken collarbone when he was a toddler. Told my wife she was being "hysterical"

I was sent home with two paracetomal and told not to be soft because I only had a hairline fracture on my arm. I had actually shattered my elbow joint which needed surgery. Same hospital missed my sons broken collarbone when he was a toddler. Told my wife she was being "hysterical"

Terrible that mate.

It's completely swamped and underfunded. There's no excuse for not having someone who can look at an x-ray and call it right though.

Terrible that mate.

It's completely swamped and underfunded. There's no excuse for not having someone who can look at an x-ray and call it right though.
It's a long time ago now mate, over 20 years. When I first turned up at tea time they told me the radiologist had gone home and to come back the next day. I did and he still missed it. The one with my son was even worse. My mrs was having a stand up row with him and he was telling her she was over protective and hysterical. A senior doctor came in with a group of student doctors, spotted my son and asked the students what was wrong with him. One of them immediately said it looked like a broken collar bone. The original doctor didn't even apologise.

It's a long time ago now mate, over 20 years. When I first turned up at tea time they told me the radiologist had gone home and to come back the next day. I did and he still missed it. The one with my son was even worse. My mrs was having a stand up row with him and he was telling her she was over protective and hysterical. A senior doctor came in with a group of student doctors, spotted my son and asked the students what was wrong with him. One of them immediately said it looked like a broken collar bone. The original doctor didn't even apologise.

The arrogance of doctors. (n)