New Everton Stadium Discussion

In all sincerity, why? My head knows that leaving Goodison is a must and will be good for the club. however my heart will always miss it.

The day we leave Goodison will be a very, very sad day.
I know it will be. I'll be as sad as anybody. But GP has held us back for 30 years. Imagine where we might be now as a club if we'd have moved to the King's Dock when we should have. Sorry, but sooner the better for me.

Stadium moves do not happen mid-season ever. The only reason Spurs did it was because they were renting Wembley at the time and had already left the old White Hart Lane 2 years earlier.
There no practical reason why it can't be done though is there?

The sooner we leave the better we will be for it, the atmosphere in the new place will be something else, the players walking out into that stadium will feel on 10 feet tall.
The facilities will be better toilets drinks food fanszone, hopefully the curse hanging around the club will be gone ie Kenwright etc.

Goodison has been great in the past Bayern, Man utd 5-0 bit it's very dated now, with some terrible obstructed views and shocking facilities

Technically no, but it doesn’t happen.
Not exactly a large pool of evidence to choose from though is there? It's hardly as if new stadiums are being built every year.

It will all come down to when it is ready for the first game. I can't see any reason whatsoever for not moving mid season, I'm sure the club would rather do that than leave the stadium empty for any significant number of games.

Sooner we're in the better in terms of income.

Not exactly a large pool of evidence to choose from though is there? It's hardly as if new stadiums are being built every year.

It will all come down to when it is ready for the first game. I can't see any reason whatsoever for not moving mid season, I'm sure the club would rather do that than leave the stadium empty for any significant number of games.

Yes mate. Literally hundreds.