New Everton Stadium Discussion

It's called taking an interest.

At no time have I seen that space behind the North Stand questioned. It is a squeeze compared with the rest of the stadium.

Is there any harm to ask questions from others who know better regarding just how small it will be and comparing it GP?

You 'kin monster.

You got more front then Bournemouth mate if your calling me a monster

Your not taking an interest but looking for things to moan about mate just look at your posting history.

Yes, I would love to know why @davek constantly feels the need to belittle and abuse our best chance of looking anything like a football club for the rest of the season.
I take this as a reference to the stadium build. If so, I dont do that. I ask for clarification on operational and design matters. That then is seized on by some people who think that asking questions is a sign of disloyalty to Everton and an attack on the stadium.

I've said many many times that this will be transformational and hand us a great chance of making a leap forward into the 21st century. That, I've argued, is largley on the basis of the globally recognised location on the Liverpool waterfront rather than the design of the stadium - which I think is a messy hybrid of futurism and traditional-industrial styles.

We shouldn't see questions as threatening. Someone like @Tom Hughes - a professional who has a history in stadium design - get's dogs abuse for bringing up comparisons with GP and other modern stadia. That has to be wrong.

In short: grow a thicker skin. Not just you but others who confuse inquisitiveness as opposition.

Last edited: