New Everton Stadium Discussion

The site closed last Friday for Xmas, I flew over keeping a safe height. It's not allowed when the sites open
Probably massively out of the loop here, but by “not allowed”, do you mean you’re just respecting EFC’s request? If your drone is sub 250g (I assume you use a DJi Mini 2/3?), then the air space there isn’t restricted to you is it, as CAA haven’t got a flight restriction in place relevant to that type of drone the last time I looked? I agree flying through the site when cranes are moving etc isn’t sensible, but I do get a bit shirty when companies start trying to “ban” flights when they haven’t actually got the powers to do so

See this video it confirms it...STRUCTURAL

Lets not be silly.
Structural components are manufactured, not installed. The factories don't work site hours, so they will likely have continued work during this week, where as the majority of site personell woudl have finished last Friday. Beauty of working in construction is that you shut down for Christmas and nothing progresses. Its the one actual break that you get. Modular factory rules are different though.

Lets not be silly.
Structural components are manufactured, not installed. The factories don't work site hours, so they will likely have continued work during this week, where as the majority of site personell woudl have finished last Friday. Beauty of working in construction is that you shut down for Christmas and nothing progresses. Its the one actual break that you get. Modular factory rules are different though.
*totally ignores post

I am gutted that I'll no longer be able to describe our players as "stinking the place out" seeing as we're going to be living next to a sewage works. :(
This is a joke - I have visited the site on multiple occasions and not experienced any kind of unpleasant whiff apart from that of the decline of our once famous club!
Been going down there for 18 months, never smelt anything to be concerned about