New Everton Stadium Discussion

@Jacko93

You say your estimates of the space behind the North Stand to be 0.8M-1.4M wider than the space behind Gwaldys St. But does that look the case when you view the two images together (admittedly from a different altitude)? That distance between stadium facade at the dock site to that black pillar (which I've been told by @maccavennie represents the width of the access road / walkway): it doesn't look remotley possible that you could get the width of Gwaldys St in there (even from garden walls to the stand) and have between almost 1M to 2M to spare.

1671641585468-png.197643

screen-shot-2022-12-20-at-16-10-52-png.197490
You may be right, maybe my mistake was using calibrated measuring tools rather than simply eyeballing it over two vastly different images at differing heights and perspectives.

Must do better.

You may be right, maybe my mistake was using calibrated measuring tools rather than simply eyeballing it over two vastly different images at differing heights and perspectives.

Must do better.

Why indulge ??

His gone from it will never happen to complaining about every aspect from staff strikes, size of the stands and now the footprint behind the smallest stand.

There’s a pattern there that more learned people would call a cry for attention

Why indulge ??

His gone from it will never happen to complaining about every aspect from staff strikes, size of the stands and now the footprint behind the smallest stand.

It's called taking an interest.

At no time have I seen that space behind the North Stand questioned. It is a squeeze compared with the rest of the stadium.

Is there any harm to ask questions from others who know better regarding just how small it will be and comparing it GP?

You 'kin monster.

There was a question, what would make you stay behind after a game.

I selected A Win, then said its unlikely I would stay, they asked why, I said cos we never win, im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny.
The religion question gave a general 'Christian' option. What a cop out.

Why indulge ??

*awaits tomorrows complaint*

My guess is…

“Have you seen the slant on that road? It’s an accident waiting to happen”.

7C307B09-DCC0-40A2-AB1B-C878C24CDB35.jpeg