New Everton Stadium Discussion

I've got say I feel a bit for the lads doing the drone work, they've been doing it since day one, wow all of a sudden Everton say that they can only do it on Sunday.
Everton normally release their drone footage on Saturday and then there 4/5 guys doing the their footage the day after all showing the same progress from the week before.
I watch all the footage anyway but used to enjoy watching the footage at different stages when the drone guys released throughout the week.

Be some wall to be able to hide a stadium.

_41249672_boys_blackstuff203x300bbc.jpg

I've got say I feel a bit for the lads doing the drone work, they've been doing it since day one, wow all of a sudden Everton say that they can only do it on Sunday.
Everton normally release their drone footage on Saturday and then there 4/5 guys doing the their footage the day after all showing the same progress from the week before.
I watch all the footage anyway but used to enjoy watching the footage at different stages when the drone guys released throughout the week.

You (all) are giving him the attention he wants.

The reason the thread is constantly being derailed is because so many people feel they need to reply to every one of his comments.

Just stop replying FFS. It's not difficult, lads.
I find people moaning about him clutters up the thread more than the replies to his hair-brained ideas.

Make of that what you will