New Everton Stadium Discussion

I just believe that the stadium is something we want showing off and not half hidden behind a wall built by French prisoners of war.

I'm sure they wouldn't give a flying one if it were torn down. That's what we have to remember about that wall, btw: it was built up by human misery. That';s no loss to anyone.

...and please dont anyone compare the pyramids to some sandstone wall on Regent Road.
Jesus Christ.

Be some wall to be able to hide a stadium.
From a car or people on foot it'd be easy.

Here's me in 2024 getting a view of the stadium:

stilts-man-looking-over-wall-42996794.jpg

I just believe that the stadium is something we want showing off and not half hidden behind a wall built by French prisoners of war.

I'm sure they wouldn't give a flying one if it were torn down. That's what we have to remember about that wall, btw: it was built up by human misery. That's no loss to anyone.

...and please dont anyone compare the pyramids to some sandstone wall on Regent Road.
As a reported Freemason yourself, I thought you'd appreciate the immense stature of the wall. Can't we hand the Kopites off it too?

Its a good job I wont be attending the stadium to look at it from outside then innit.
But you're mising the point. The general public should be seeing it from all sides.

Do you think the company with stadium naming rights will be made up that wall's there?