New Everton Stadium Discussion

That is some perfect ad placement right there
F2B1D9DF-C07D-480D-990E-5A31ED07E59A.jpeg

What is it people want to see every five minutes? In a month or so you can walk down the dock road and see the east side going up in all its glory.
I take the point, mate, but maybe lots of us struggle to believe anything good happening to Everton. Carlo's early departure, being an example, and a fortune spent on players, only for them all to be dross, being another. If we were 3-0 up against a 9 man Citeh in the 93rd minute, loads of us would still be wetting ourselves. Not just an Everton thing, either. I remember years ago the sign in the Liverpool Royal Hospital giving the countdown in days until the new building opened, and then it suddenly and mysteriously stopped. The new place still isn't opened, even now. A desire for bit of reassurance that this is actually happening is understandable, I think.

Looks like they are slapping the restrictions on from tomorrow... :eek:

If he's on the other side of the road he can go as high as current restrictions allow and get decent picture.
This should apply to all 4 sides.
As far as I know, EFC don't own the air over, for instance, Terrys Timbers or anywhere else.
And I'm not even sure they own the air over the site.
There  Is some vague safety aspect...isn't there always.
I dont see why EFC are using some Civil Air Regs mountain to squash a 0.75kg mole hill drone.

What's Their Point?