New Everton Stadium Discussion

Looks like they are slapping the restrictions on from tomorrow... :eek:

….if there are a number of people doing separate weekly vids, then it might make sense for them to incorporate a joined-up approach. Work on rotation & take it in turn so that one weekly vid is released.

it reduces the drone activity and still provides fans with excellent weekly update clips.

The first Tower Crane going up in the north east corner.

FUC1uNRXsAAeKXr.jpg

Everton have allowed us to do weekly drone flights around the site perimeter. Sundays only, so you will be probably bombarded with multiple updates every Sunday. We are also allowed to use and fly from site car park on Nelson Dock
Not a bad result I suppose.

Allowed to use the site car park? My god.... They're really spoiling you lads!

Any sly claim to ownership of your footage?

Everton have allowed us to do weekly drone flights around the site perimeter. Sundays only, so you will be probably bombarded with multiple updates every Sunday. We are also allowed to use and fly from site car park on Nelson Dock
That's fair enough isn't it I'd imagine? I guess the no over flights is in case someones drone goes down within the boundry and there's a temptation to enter the site to retrieve it.

Do they have any jurisdiction to be able to dictate that? I'm not up to scratch on the CAA rules but from watching a few of those audit guys on Facebook they bang on about drones under 249g not having restrictions (unless a no fly zone). Hope it wouldn't come to that though, great seeing the videos, thanks for sharing them.