New Everton Stadium Discussion

The way things are going currently I doubt I'll ever sit in it.

Feel like just giving up on all things Everton.
Absolutely despise them atm and can't see anything changing anytime soon.

Club is rotten to the core
Feeling the very same T.

Top to bottom the club stinks , i've become used to it over the years but this time something is very different culminating in employing a washed up and very divisive man like Benitez to oversee the playing side ( safe hands my ass ) until this is built.

Most saw this coming but there's still some living with blind faith things will change , its heartbreaking tbh.

Bramley Moore Dock is the ONLY thing giving me ANY interest in the club.

Club needs an enema.

I think the Shoalway is off & done. None of the boat tracker sites will let me screenshot but it's on a new route. I'm guessing the dock is full then. Crappy Everton have really taken the shine off what was meant to be a nice moment. Anyways, if it's the case then well done Shoalway crew on a job well done.

….Shoalaway has to be our ‘fans player of the season’. We need to make that happen.

I think the Shoalway is off & done. None of the boat tracker sites will let me screenshot but it's on a new route. I'm guessing the dock is full then. Crappy Everton have really taken the shine off what was meant to be a nice moment. Anyways, if it's the case then well done Shoalway crew on a job well done.
Looks like Shoalway is off to Rotterdam. There's a certain poetry in that.

Screenshot 2021-12-03 at 08.34.42.png

Farewell, and thanks for a job well done!

BMD will end up getting mothballed. In twenty years from now it will either be an open sore or a large, out of town retail park. I sincerely hope I'm wrong but the current dynamics (or lack of) within the club does not fill me with much confidence.

….it has to be a genuine concern, it would make us the laughing stock in the City resigned to be under the thumb of our neighbours for ever.

The sooner we see it raised to a point of no return the better, this is the only true bit of positivity left.