New Everton Stadium Discussion

For all you dredging mystery fans...

There's a partial, though incomplete explanation in this article by Adam Jones on the Echo site as to why The Shoalway has been in Canada dock:

Which would be an explanation I was happy with... if The Shoalway were not, right now, out in the Irish Sea, presumably collecting sand...

View attachment 142281

So what gives? Does it sometimes dredge, and sometimes get another boat to do its dredging?

If you dig a hole at the beach and pour water into that hole, the water disappears somehow

I know that article is written in English, but I genuinely couldn’t make head not tail of what it was trying to say. It literally made no sense.

Every time I succumb to the Echo’s click bait I get reminded that it is probably the worst newspaper I’ve ever read. I really should stop following them.

….suspect you were part of the planning committee that tore down the Cavern for a car park.

To have a view doesn’t mean you’re right, anybody with a different view is not an idiot. To wipe out references to our past could be seen as having a lack of foresight. Once they’ve gone, they’ve gone forever.

I saw you lauding the new Moshiri era which is fine but I think it’s good to have links with our past at BMD.
Ha Ha.

What?!

Don't insult the great Moggie!!

It looks like something that a 4 year old might design. How the hell did they get planning permission for that monstrosity????
1634075242195.jpeg

For all you dredging mystery fans...

There's a partial, though incomplete explanation in this article by Adam Jones on the Echo site as to why The Shoalway has been in Canada dock:

Which would be an explanation I was happy with... if The Shoalway were not, right now, out in the Irish Sea, presumably collecting sand...

View attachment 142281

So what gives? Does it sometimes dredge, and sometimes get another boat to do its dredging?

It's just getting away from the everyday dredgery of life.