New Everton Stadium Discussion

Incredible Milestone in our Club's History!
Really made up for everyone, and proud to be a Blue! So exciting to sit in the new stadium and see what that unlocks for us.
But wrenching that there will be a finite number of games left at Goodison.
I am a blue because of my lineage, and I will be carrying all of that, all of the loss, all of the emotion into that last game.
I'll be honest, I might have to sell me ticket for the fear of having a heart attack of grief.

giphy.gif

If anyone is in need of a laugh, go and have a read of the Everton thread on RAWK.

hOw WiLl ThEy FiNaNcE iT!?!?!

The irony of them calling us bitter. They’re pulling up graphs and everything trying to prove how we won’t be able to afford it.

Billionaires don’t play by normal rules, you absolute tossers.

That's the funny thing as consistently we've shown we have the cash yet they keep on. It's just comical at this stage.

Esk is probably the same. It doesn't make sense to build at this time (or at least not there) but we can because we can. For once we had a bit of luck, nothing like what city had but enough luck to be left with one of the best stadiums in the country and do you know what they should be like fair enough given the crap we have gone through over the last 30 years and their comparative success. But no just the bile as usual.

Last edited:
Incredible Milestone in our Club's History!
Really made up for everyone, and proud to be a Blue! So exciting to sit in the new stadium and see what that unlocks for us.
But wrenching that there will be a finite number of games left at Goodison.
I am a blue because of my lineage, and I will be carrying all of that, all of the loss, all of the emotion into that last game.
I'll be honest, I might have to sell me ticket for the fear of having a heart attack of grief.
Shotgun for your ticket

That's the funny thing as consistently we've shown we have the cash yet they keep on. It's just comical at this stage.

Esk is probably the same. It doesn't make sense to build at this time (or at least not there) but we can because we can. For once we had a bit of luck, nothing like what city had but enough luck to be left with one if the best stadium in the country and do you know what they should be like fair enough given the crap we have gone through over the last 30 years and their comparative success. But no just the bile as usual.
They’re fearing a City like flip in the city. This stadium could enable that and let’s not forget that Man Utd are a much bigger club than them, so if it can happen to them it can definitely happen to Liverpool.

The majority have longed for a new stadium (me included) but know that it has been giving the green light, I'm starting to feel sick at the thought of leaving Goodison, ok it's a dirty toilet compared to the other stadiums but it's our dirty toilet, the memories, the players, the fans,the trinity, Dixie, Mike Walker,Walter Smith and the atmosphere which could be the most toxic one minute to spine tingling the next. Will BMD ever compare, i look at all the other clubs that have moved and it hasn't really turned out good for them, Arsene Wenger said "Yes we have a new stadium but we lost our soul" City are the only club that have had on field success but that is down to Abi Dubai, every City fan would long to be back at Maine Road instead of the lifeless Bowl they have now, i really hope Dan Meis promise of a loud amphitheatre matching Goodison comes to fruition and betters it in fact.

I hope it's all worth it, give us a trophy before we go Carlo and more European nights.

The majority have longed for a new stadium (me included) but know that it has been giving the green light, I'm starting to feel sick at the thought of leaving Goodison, ok it's a dirty toilet compared to the other stadiums but it's our dirty toilet, the memories, the players, the fans,the trinity, Dixie, Mike Walker,Walter Smith and the atmosphere which could be the most toxic one minute to spine tingling the next. Will BMD ever compare, i look at all the other clubs that have moved and it hasn't really turned out good for them, Arsene Wenger said "Yes we have a new stadium but we lost our soul" City are the only club that have had on field success but that is down to Abi Dubai, every City fan would long to be back at Maine Road instead of the lifeless Bowl they have now, i really hope Dan Meis promise of a loud amphitheatre matching Goodison comes to fruition and betters it in fact.

I hope it's all worth it, give us a trophy before we go Carlo and more European nights.
from a commercial point of view it had to be done

that last day at goodison will be emotional, grown men will be bawling like babies as we bid farewell to the grand lady