New Everton Stadium Discussion

The potential for development in North Liverpool after today's news is unreal. Moshiri and Usmanov the city is yours.
I have visions of Usmanov and Moshiri sitting in plush offices on the top floor of the Liver building with the whole of the city spread around them
They are sitting there slight grins on theirs faces while they gently stroke fluffy white cats lol lol lol

My dad has hardly missed a game in over 60 years.
World Cup games, the lot.
Only once I’ve seen him lose his bottle in my whole life and that was at Goodison.
I’ve never let him forget it either.
( when we went 2-0 down to Wimbledon ).

It’s going to be some day that last one.
All the memories of our dads, grandads etc who we’ve all gone the game with.

FFS makes me emotional now already and we’re years away yet !!

My dad and uncle played for the club.
My first game was THAT Wimbledon game.
My dad gave up season ticket ten years ago but me and my boys have continued.

120 mile round trip every other Saturday. Park at the same spot. Get the same food. See the same faces. Hairs on the back of the neck stand up everytime z cars starts. Nearly faint at last minute winners. An utter privilege to be able to enjoy such times.

Glad this was announced during a boring international break, hope the financial side and start date get announced soon, (like tomorrow :p) you'd imagine pretty quick seems we've been waiting for the council then the government to green light it, hopefully everythings in place
They have to run the numbers by @esk for approval before they release details

120 mile round trip every other Saturday. Park at the same spot. Get the same food. See the same faces. Hairs on the back of the neck stand up everytime z cars starts. Nearly faint at last minute winners. An utter privilege to be able to enjoy such times.
That’s what it’s all about. Special stuff.

Wow.
I’ve seen us win stuff and be boss, but to have that game as your first is just incredible mate.
Random fellas picking you up and hugging you and everything must have been crackers !!

Wow.
I’ve seen us win stuff and be boss, but to have that game as your first is just incredible mate.
Random fellas picking you up and hugging you and everything must have been crackers !!

Will never forget it.
Its mad. I got my hair cut the morning of the match and after it, every time we had a game we needed to win my dad took me to the barbers.