New Everton Stadium Discussion

So Everton made a £112 million loss in the last 13 months and cannot guarantee any kind of future stadium income in the near future.
That is not good finances when going to banks when trying to apply for a cheap loan. Maybe Usmanov will have to put up a portion of the £3.4billion he has just earned to get a cheap loan?

We honestly have no idea how it will pan out mate. We have spent and recruited badly, by and large, for a few years, and league wise, have done zip.

But like most clubs who have come into a few bob/new owners, mistakes have been made. Big time.

But the ground is progressing. For us, that means sommet else than Everton just moving home is afoot. Cos like you rightly post, the figures dont stand up to much scrutiny.

Us having a few billionaires playing around in the teeth of the worlds worst pandemic in anyones memory is just, well, Everton That.

Nice to think it's "Just mates helping each other out(ish)" but mates don't just give each other shares worth multi millions of pounds just because they are mates.
It is a little strange that this mate of he's is he's accountant ;-).
They do. Bessies

It doesn't bother me but why does it anger you that I ask a question?
I'm not angry pal. I just happen to think it's a strange, question to ask. Moshiri and Usmanov walk different paths to the likes of us. They take massive financial risks on a day to day basis, I just don't see our stadium as being any different. They know the risks but they also see the potential.

I stopped reading when he tried to say our stadium and massive economic boost to our city might not go ahead because he can't afford his season ticket next year.

It was a decent well mannered conversation but then you come along and here you are, the small minded "man" yet again lying and again misquoting me.
Don't worry, your fragile small minded posts will again be liked by others and here's another like from me to make you feel better about yourself.

Oh and well done on putting someone down cos they have just lost there job.
Top Man.

Last edited:
The ground will. Nailed on by all accounts.

The future?

Who knows.

There is absolutely zero chance that Everton now don't go ahead of their own accord. Only controllable thing that will stop this now will be failure to pass planning, and that is much less likely to happen when investment in infrastucture is going to be of huge national, not just local importance.

“ from HIS oil storage facilities “ and quoted 3.4 billion which is not true as the zero price he quoted was from less than two weeks ago , That’s what I quoted form his misleading post
Meh. Things come across differently on the Internet. I don't know how much he made, I do know that he's a major investor in many mining and natural resource companies and there was an article on bloomberg a few weeks back that highlighted that companies like BHP were buying up oil at low prices.

I summised from his post that he, was referring to that. In essence his money and their storage facilities.