New Everton Stadium Discussion

If it was a stand alone stadium id be very sceptical,but having the terminal that end means theres only one way to build and thats out toward the stadium site,the terminal will bring with it hotel,bar,eateries and travel routes,I mean if anybody can balls up a sure fire thing its us but that site has been chosen for a reason
I am genuinely shocked that a billionaire owner and his even richer buddies (one of whose stepson owns a property development company ) would have business reasons in picking their site for a football stadium

Bristols docks, whilst small compared to Liverpools, were the same for decades. Just left to rot. But one day, someone, somewhere woke up and saw these warehouses and waterfronts that unlike Liverpool, snaked their way right through the centre of the City.

30 years later, just wow. A mix of utilising the old buildings they could, and fantastic new developments for all sorts have made it a thriving place. Morning, noon, and night.
Sounds similar to Dublin
The point depot (now the 3 arena) kick started the whole shooting gallery

From the bottom pic (right stand) - it's like they've taken out the bottom tier and swapped the upper with lower.

Worried that smaller stand behind the goal will look silly next to the others, bit like Newcastles and to an extreme extent, the aviva.

does anyone else think that there are far too many exists and that they seem overly big.

I understand that there must be health and safety regs to adhere too, but theres seems so many of them, which will obv very much effect the acoustics and noise of the fans

It's kind of funny how older industrial towns if they can adapt and evolve will fi d themselves with so.e unreal real estate prime for redevelopment. I look no farther than my hometown of Pittsburgh for a fantastic example. The Mills are mostly dead, but they left massive space along the rivers that have been replaced with amazing developments.
Its the same the world over
People like to live near the water and brownfield sites along the docks (or river ) in any city provide serviced land close to all amenities.

does anyone else think that there are far too many exists and that they seem overly big.

I understand that there must be health and safety regs to adhere too, but theres seems so many of them, which will obv very much effect the acoustics and noise of the fans
Not only that, but they are shown as being close to the pitch. So much for intimidation.

Not only that, but they are shown as being close to the pitch. So much for intimidation.

Its my one gripe with the stadium.
Its seemingly 3 rows of seats before its broken up massively with numerous exits.

Why they aren't higher up in the stand makes no sense [granted I'm no architect]. Most grounds the exits are in the middle, having 3 rows of fans before exits cuts the 'blue wave' and takes the close proximity for intimidation.

I was stupid enough to complete the survey without fully grasping my gripe - so bar tweeting Dan I've not thrown my two cents worth into the debate. That said he did like the tweet :)

From the bottom pic (right stand) - it's like they've taken out the bottom tier and swapped the upper with lower.

Worried that smaller stand behind the goal will look silly next to the others, bit like Newcastles and to an extreme extent, the aviva.

That aviva one is shocking. Litrally about 10 rows in the away end. No atmosphere or anything. It was something to do with the neighbours noise complaints wasnt it?

Its my one gripe with the stadium.
Its seemingly 3 rows of seats before its broken up massively with numerous exits.

Why they aren't higher up in the stand makes no sense [granted I'm no architect]. Most grounds the exits are in the middle, having 3 rows of fans before exits cuts the 'blue wave' and takes the close proximity for intimidation.

I was stupid enough to complete the survey without fully grasping my gripe - so bar tweeting Dan I've not thrown my two cents worth into the debate. That said he did like the tweet :)

Well there seems to be limited space in the concourses so may be that or some other design reason. Can't see it being by choice.