- Ketihad

- Liverpool Taxpayers Tears Arena

- The Arteta Money Megadome

- the san giro

- Skemirates

- Pete Price Palace

- Fume Fortress

(taken from joe.co.uk)

I would love it to be named The City of Liverpool Stadium......or the Liverpool Dockside Bowl or any name with the city incorporated in it.

It would be fumeageddon in The Brick, in Oslo and on RAWK :dance:

Oh and just in case y'all get too excited...

Remember this...
IMG-20170323-WA0013.jpg

Easy now boys and girls. :coffee:

To everyone who is underwhelmed by this, this is absolutely standard business practice for a project like this and it makes total sense if you think about it logically:

We sign a contract in which we promise to purchase the land for X amount providing other factors fall into place i.e. planning permission, if we dont get permission, then weve lost nothing.

Would you rather we went out an laid down £30m in cash upfront on a piece of land we didnt yet have planning permission for? bit a of gamble that dont you think? and would certainly give us something to moan about if it fell through.

It feels like weve actually got a guy in charge here who has a clue what hes doing, he hasnt put the cart before the horse, he hasnt trotted out any shiny photoshops of a new ground prior to sorting the funding etc like weve done on our previous attempts and hes not risking laying down cash without the right bits of the jigsaw being in place, makes total sense and is good practice.

This really, obviously it's very boring but it's the correct way to do things...

See, I think the opposite - I don't find it strange that the club is silent; I find it strange that news is leaking from everywhere else, because that is not the way business like this is generally done.

If I'm discussing contracts, major purchases, terms etc. then I'm usually covered by a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
The club could stop that in an instant. Do you think if they didn't want Joe Anderson flapping his gums or Dan Meis tweeting his stuff they couldn't rein them in? They seem to have decided to go for megaphone communications instead of calm and measure info direct to fans.