New Everton Stadium Discussion

If, as expected, the club make no comment today I would find that beyond bizarre.

All through this BMD saga everybody but the club has piped up, but the one organisation which should be keeping fans informed of what's going on has not issued one word.

Not good enough.

I know mate there is a long way to go, but i cant see them making announcements and buying land without them doing their homework about financing/funding etc.... This will already be in place..

We haven't though. We've just got an agreement to buy the land when we're ready to (unless more details follow in the announcement) - given we already knew Peel were open to negotiations, then I don't consider that news.

If they'd have actually bought the land, I wouldn't be commenting - I'd just be delighted as that would pretty much be that.

If, as expected, the club make no comment today I would find that beyond bizarre.

All through this BMD saga everybody but the club has piped up, but the one organisation which should be keeping fans informed of what's going on has not issued one word.

Not good enough.

See, I think the opposite - I don't find it strange that the club is silent; I find it strange that news is leaking from everywhere else, because that is not the way business like this is generally done.

If I'm discussing contracts, major purchases, terms etc. then I'm usually covered by a Non-Disclosure Agreement.

Not good enough.

Informed of what exactly?

If they announce anything at 5pm today then, if anything, it's premature.

Wankdon is still up for grabs...

I once googled Wankdorf Young Boys to have a look at their stadium, results returned this

top02-011515.jpg

@hktoffee

I know.

Today is all about intentions. I can see a 5 o'clock short statement setting out the terms on which Peel and Everton can move forward on a deal to build. If the press are able to do a Q&A session more might be squeezed out in terms of LCC involvement. But the odds now are looking like this wont be the big reveal as billed.

So no monorail then.......