New Everton Stadium Discussion

The club could stop that in an instant. Do you think if they didn't want Joe Anderson flapping his gums or Dan Meis tweeting his stuff they couldn't rein them in? They seem to have decided to go for megaphone communications instead of calm and measure info direct to fans.

Hence my confusion. I'd prefer total radio silence to this, as it at least exudes a bit of professionalism.

Doing it this way, in drips and drabs through anyone and everyone, is more akin to Moshiri and Jim White.

Informed of what exactly?

If they announce anything at 5pm today then, if anything, it's premature.
How can it premature when two of the key partners for development would have spoken on the subject? It will be amiss of EFC nto to make a statement. Arrogant and negligent.

Was WHP even a thing? It seemed to come and go very quickly. It was basically Bill saying he liked the park, then Elstone and Anderson calling each other out for a fight. Next thing Moshiri was in and it got scrapped.

That's pretty much the timeline.

We had an agreement in place to get the land once we had funding for the stadium in place.

The club could stop that in an instant. Do you think if they didn't want Joe Anderson flapping his gums or Dan Meis tweeting his stuff they couldn't rein them in? They seem to have decided to go for megaphone communications instead of calm and measure info direct to fans.
Like the hint in that mate -megafon

What utter nonsense. They've not said a thing.

A lack of control from others but to leverage that as the club "go for megaphone communications" is hilariously misguided.

What utter nonsense. They've not said a thing.

A lack of control from others but to leverage that as the club "go for megaphone communications" is hilariously misguided.
I cant see the lack of control being anything other than sanctioned. As if Anderson would go out on a limb - or as if an architect standing to make a lot of money off the club would be tweeting extensively - if that weren't the case. They (Moshiri et al) prefer to bleed info that way it seems to me.

I cant see the lack of control being anything other than sanctioned. As if Anderson would go out on a limb or as if a an architect standing to make a lot of money off the club would be tweeting extensively if that weren't the case. They (Moshiri et al) prefer to bleed info that way it seems to me.
Dave mate they've just let one out about a new coach dave Adams maybe their waiting to do a joint one with Anderson later

I cant see the lack of control being anything other than sanctioned. As if Anderson would go out on a limb - or as if an architect standing to make a lot of money off the club would be tweeting extensively - if that weren't the case. They (Moshiri et al) prefer to bleed info that way it seems to me.

Fair comment. Moshiri's modus operandi is to run everything by text to Jim White...

Yeah, what does a glory hunting clown of a Major have to gain by chatting bubbles on Twitter?

"Extensively" meaning this one tweet;

As I say, I get lack of control over stakeholders but to say a a couple of tweets from Joe Anderson and some Architect is the club going for "megaphone communications" is hilarious.

Let's get it right, the club haven't said a single thing. Let's not go twisting things to fit an agenda.