New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people excluded though? The main reason was the Blue Union killing off direct links with the club, the damage they did to links cant be underestimated, and doing stuff like this is only going to alienate the fan base even more.
No one is listening, do you really think any professional people are going to listen and take notice of nonsense on bed sheets?
I'll tell you what it was, it wasnt away of getting a message to the club, it was self gratification, and a total waste of time.
aye, best do nothing then.

You've changed your mind a few times over the course of your GoT career ( Rafael included ) but your dislike of Dunc has always been consistent and sometimes heightened .
Why the utter disdain ? He was a good player who made the best of his career after a difficult time behind bars .
I'm not having a pop , I'm just really intrigued .
I dont dislike him, I just want him to go out and prove himself...like the others who see Everton as a retirement plan.

he was a good player but hes very overrated by our fans and does not deserve the status we give him. He also probably doesn't deserve the job he has.
To be honest , I have no idea how good of a coach he is but he's a good motivator . Brian Clough wasn't a good tactics man but he provided miracles to a couple of middling sides .
I agree with maybe his legendary status being a tad OTT but I still think he should be thought of fondly .
I'm not one of the Toffeetalk Dunc asskissers , I'm just wondering why Davek dislikes him so .

sorry to be contrary, but i think alot of people are being sniffy and a bit up themselves about people feeling the need to write banners on old sheets, people have been left excluded and feel powerless. its a way to get their feeling across because no one is listening. its a simple effective and cheap way to express yourself. if the type face offends you, then that's more about you. sorry to have a go, and if you're in the benetiz is the right man camp, sorry, but if you are not and oppose it, what did you do to protest ?

Well said.

I dont dislike him, I just want him to go out and prove himself...like the others who see Everton as a retirement plan.
You've always had a go at his cone laying ( I did find that rather funny ) and I thought you would at least consider him someone useful to have around the place .
Anyway , thanks for setting the record straight .

Moyes was the first choice and Benitez was the second choice. That's like that old joke:

"Congratulations, you won the first prize - a holiday in Morecambe"

"FFS, what's the runner up prize?"

"Two holidays in Morecambe".
I used to quite like Morecambe in the eighties.

Status
Not open for further replies.