New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very few of the big clubs would want Carlo. That is why he ended up at Napoli and then Everton. I agree completely about the short-termism, but personally I think that is down to Moshiri wanting big names.

We have gone for a DoF but then allowed successive managers to recruit their own players. That is what has caused the squad damage.
Who does he manage now again?

Some small Spanish club isn't it?

Yes you are entitled to your view and me mine. You dont know what respect for the club that person has tho do you. I could say that you have no respect for the club or its fans as you are prepared to do nothing except moan on here.
You haven't got the first clue about supporting this club.

Anyone who would deface their own stadium with abuse is not an Evertonian as far as i am concerned and they will never represent me. Bringing shame to what is meant to be the nicer of the cities football clubs. Probably 10 year old kopites truth be known.
Makes sense, as by writing “F*** Rafael,” they are promoting having sexual relations with Mr Benitez.

All of you gripping your knickers over the spray paint are going to be in for a rough couple of weeks.

It isn't going to stop til they sack him.

Nobody to blame here besides the board for being antagonizing spiteful nobheads to the support by appointing a kopite rat who took the piss out of us for a decade.
Disagree mate, people will kick off, but I think a decent start will see people give him a chance. A bad start will be a completely different thing. He has to know he has to start well, and that means in his first presser saying the right things, he can’t afford to put another foot wrong.
Still find it mad he will be our manager. Crackers.

Disagree mate, people will kick off, but I think a decent start will see people give him a chance. A bad start will be a completely different thing. He has to know he has to start well, and that means in his first presser saying the right things, he can’t afford to put another foot wrong.

Never thought I'd see Sammy Lee with our crest upon his B cups but this, this is a whole new level for me.
I'm still in a disbelief kind of phase, I won't stop supporting Everton though they try their best to drive me to pure apathy but this is the biggest gamble I can remember in my 30 odd years supporting us that I can remember, it's going to be nuclear.

Nah. Southampton is going to be chaos, and that's the first game

Don't disagree with the point being made at all, and yes, I've pumped thousands upon thousands into Everton over my life but the idea of scrawling over Goodison's walls just doesn't sit right with me, like, at all.

If lads want to scrawl "Fu** Rafael" all over their Ma's bloomers and hang them on the Park End fence then fine, whatever. Spraying the walls just doesn't sit right though for me and many others.

It's done now, I'll just get back to tutting loudly at my laptop.
I get angry whenever I see RS murals all over our city centre. I'm relaxed about opinions being inscribed on the walls of GP.

Status
Not open for further replies.