New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

He’s flying with Italy and I imagine it would take a very serious offer to tempt him. Not just money but backing to make the team competitive. Could we offer him that? Not sure myself.

I’m not sure either, but Carlo had been promised money and was expected to spend it this summer until Madrid came calling. Mancini was at Galatasary before he got the Italy job. Yes, he’s riding high at the moment, but these international jobs are almost part-time jobs, which very much come with part-time salaries in comparison to what Everton could pay.

Bit of a difference between desecrating our own stadium and posting on a forum mate.

Think of the amount of money you've pumped into the club over your life through tickets and merchandise. I'm sure the club can afford a tin of blue paint to get rid of it.

Not even arsed one bit - if this is what it takes to get Moshiri to wake up then so be it. One thing's for sure it'll get much worse if he is appointed.

Proper lol if they do give him a 3 year deal.
What a set of clowns running Everton football club.
Don't know I'd there is a manager in this world besides Dunc or Howe that would ever accept a 1 year contract.

Best we can do is offer a 2 year plus extension option if we being ultra defensive

Think of the amount of money you've pumped into the club over your life through tickets and merchandise. I'm sure the club can afford a tin of blue paint to get rid of it.

Not even arsed one bit - if this is what it takes to get Moshiri to wake up then so be it. One thing's for sure it'll get much worse if he is appointed.
If I walked past someone spray painting on our ground I'd put their face through the floor and so would/should all true fans. It's disgusting. That's our stadium ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.