New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are allowed our opinions. Mine is that whoever did it is a scumbag with no respect for the club. I don't think much for those defending it either.
Yes you are entitled to your view and me mine. You dont know what respect for the club that person has tho do you. I could say that you have no respect for the club or its fans as you are prepared to do nothing except moan on here.

What cycle? Big Sam was a stop gap and a panic over relegation. Carlo was the main man to do something but got poached. Most clubs in European football would want him as manager.

So you're talking mainly Carlo as a dinosaur. The squad damage had already been done by Koeman and Silva, two completely polar opposite managers.

It's short-termism thats killing us more than anything
Very few of the big clubs would want Carlo. That is why he ended up at Napoli and then Everton. I agree completely about the short-termism, but personally I think that is down to Moshiri wanting big names.

We have gone for a DoF but then allowed successive managers to recruit their own players. That is what has caused the squad damage.

If the role of a manager is to get under the skin of your opponents, the fact that there are hordes of Everton fans still upset at being called a small club in 2007 (fifteen years ago) shows that in that respect at least, he's good at what he does.
But the role of a manager is not to get under the skin of your opponents. If he does that too, well great.

Fat Sam did it to Liverpool fans (and manager). Does that make him a great manager?

If benitez is appointed there will be a section of supporters no matter what will not change there mind on him and have it in for him ,then there will be a section that's meh but if results don't go our way will turn very quickly and the whole place turns toxic not good for supporters, player's staff etc

Football insider has reported that Brands was pushing the Benitez appointment a d didn't want Nuno in as it would have meant Mendes would have taken power away from him.
Good evening , I hope you have a lovely relaxing weekend for some intense trolling next week . You've been so much fun this week . Your stoic defense has been as impressive as your delusional rants .

What cycle? Big Sam was a stop gap and a panic over relegation. Carlo was the main man to do something but got poached. Most clubs in European football would want him as manager.

So you're talking mainly Carlo as a dinosaur. The squad damage had already been done by Koeman and Silva, two completely polar opposite managers.

It's short-termism thats killing us more than anything
Nah not having it, Carlo was here for the 11 million. Let's be honest here, who would turn down a job that has caveats to leave, Could bring in your soccer mates James and Allen and bring your son too... No strings, No accountability for home results (pandemic was in them talks)
Easiest money Carlo has ever taken.

Nah not having it, Carlo was here for the 11 million. Let's be honest here, who would turn down a job that has caveats to leave, Could bring in your soccer mates James and Allen and bring your son too... No strings, No accountability for home results (pandemic was in them talks)
Easiest money Carlo has ever taken.

*£7 million

Status
Not open for further replies.