New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently according to TalkSport the staff at FF have been told he's coming to Everton and that a couple of the coaches are being retained - one of them Ferguson.

FFS, this fraud will be with us forever.
He knows he will need to pull out all the stops to get fans onboard. Jibbing Ferguson would be a killing blow to an already fragile appointment.

We were 1 win off 62 points which was 7th. Couple of home draws we'd have been 5th or 6th last season.

Didn't really need Carlo to overhaul much to achieve something consistent. He'd already identified who was going, coming in, where the next step was.

Problem we have now it someone new coming in and looking at it from his point of view. The best thing to do is not continue where Carlo left off but to just dismantle the lot and restart. The squad is a patchwork of 4 different managers, lacking in depth and quality.

The issue with Carlo is that he hasn't improved a team in over twenty years. He doesn't build teams. Everton was the same as Napoli, Bayern, Madrid, PSG or Chelsea. He does okay initially because of his reputation and charisma, but he doesn't build anything and his poor training and outdated tactics means his teams don't improve but stagnate.

Benitez is the same, he hasn't built a team for 15 years, his tactics are outdated, and he is just a poorer less successful version of Carlo. Add in the baggage he comes with, and it is just a retrograde move.

We need a young, vibrant attacking coach who can come in and change the atmosphere and the culture of the Club. Get the fans off their seats and excited again. The problem is that Moshiri just goes for names and simply doesn't have the knowledge or experience to identify an up and coming Coach.

We need our own version of someone like Pochetino or Nagelsmann not a 61 year old poorer version of Carlo.

Alan Myers saying that as if he is some kind of Everton spokesman and they phoned him and informed him lol ,when the truth is that he is as less in the know about inside Everton info as the rest of us and gets most of his info of the interwebs.

Plucked it straight out of his jacksie. ;)
I like Alan, he did a nice thing for someone I know once, and he's a nice fella, but I agree, he knows little nowadays. He tweeted the exact same thing last week though, and he was at least correct on that.

Reactions: Lob
The issue with Carlo is that he hasn't improved a team in over twenty years. He doesn't build teams. Everton was the same as Napoli, Bayern, Madrid, PSG or Chelsea. He does okay initially because of his reputation and charisma, but he doesn't build anything and his poor training and outdated tactics means his teams don't improve but stagnate.

Benitez is the same, he hasn't built a team for 15 years, his tactics are outdated, and he is just a poorer less successful version of Carlo. Add in the baggage he comes with, and it is just a retrograde move.

We need a young, vibrant attacking coach who can come in and change the atmosphere and the culture of the Club. Get the fans off their seats and excited again. The problem is that Moshiri just goes for names and simply doesn't have the knowledge or experience to identify an up and coming Coach.

We need our own version of someone like Pochetino or Nagelsmann not a 61 year old poorer version of Carlo.
Your final para is absolutely spot on.

I think Galtier would have been perfect but either Everton didn't go in strong enough or he wanted to stay in France.

I'm struggling to think who else fits the criterea.

Again what's the parameter as to whether a player is a good transfer or not because apparently players which score 20+ goals don't count because they played for a big club. Players who go on to have several caps for their national sides don't count because people on here have never heard of them. Players who have gone on to play hundreds of times for low level Premier league sides don't count. So what does actually count?

You know who doesn't see Everton as one of these?

I like Alan, he did a nice thing for someone I know once, and he's a nice fella, but I agree, he knows little nowadays. He tweeted the exact same thing last week though, and he was at least correct on that.
yes , well a clock that doesn't work is correct twice a day.

He's a divvy Moshiri and Usmanov exploited.
OK, you are gonna have to explain this one Dave!

Surely, if anything was the other way round?

Again not defending Kenwright but surely he secured purchase, investment, debt write off, new stadium, player acquisition by selling to Mosh, at this moment in time exactly what has Mosh gotten out if it to even suggest he mugged off Blue Bill?

Status
Not open for further replies.