New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Kenwright will have advised him on making the right comments with fans and playing up to them. A Benitez appointment will have been opposed by Kenwright with every fibre. If Moshiri goes with Benitez then it's clear Kenwright doesn't perform even that ambassadorship role anymore.
It's possible Kenwright knows him more personally and not just as a RS legend. Having said that he does know better so you are probably right

well perhaps thats the only upside I can think of here. Fans will not be on the players backs because they are busy booing Benitez!
And there lies a big issue with me, take away Benitez and put who ever you want in that place the crap that have been here far to long get away with far to much just hope start of the season they are gone, on the bench or up in the stands

I can't see it being Benitez as I'm pretty sure he would have been appointed already? I think all the Benitez talk is driven by his agent and the press. Am sure we have spoken to him but I can't see us affecting our transfer window business by not appointing if it is all agreed he will be our new manager.

We must be talking to someone else. Have to be.

O totally, ive been thinking about this too, actually feel for people in the office who will get abuse on the phones, as you say Friday, is there a bank holiday Monday coming up to give them an extra 24 hours?

No bank hols anytime soon mate.

The box office staff are already getting abuse and anger, it's only going to get worse.

Ive been told a fella managed to get into the ground/call centre and kicked off, saying just give the job to the big man (Duncan) - that's not been reported anywhere.

Also, the box office staff have also been asked by the directors, for feedback on what's been getting said and the general mood of the fans during any calls - I hope they actually listen to them and reconsider if they are going with the fsw, but they probably won't.

I reckon that think that by announcing over the weekend will give it enough time to all blow over and for the fans to calm down and accept it...

If so, they are more deluded than that lot across the park.

Last edited:

Except …… you haven’t
Very seldom do I see or hear other Evertonians use the bitter blue—line. I havent done the research and will therefor make no claims, but that alone is incredibly suspect behaviour. We are a bunch of crying turds, yes, but the bitter blue thing is so kopite. All real Evertonians knows we’re not (that)bitter over rs success, we just dont like them and their sub par moral in every facet of the game. All a semi conscious rs will see is blue anger and assume its because theyre so god damn amazing everyone must be jelly. But no. Theyre a very unlikeable bunch, its that simple mate. The whole ‘bitter blue’ thing is based on something that doesnt really exist. If you were a real blue you would know that, wouldnt you?

Very seldom do I see or hear other Evertonians use the bitter blue—line. I havent done the research and will therefor make no claims, but that alone is incredibly suspect behaviour. We are a bunch of crying turds, yes, but the bitter blue thing is so kopite. All real Evertonians knows we’re not (that)bitter over rs success, we just dont like them and their sub par moral in every facet of the game. All a semi conscious rs will see is blue anger and assume its because theyre so god damn amazing everyone must be jelly. But no. Theyre a very unlikeable bunch, its that simple mate. The whole ‘bitter blue’ thing is based on something that doesnt really exist. If you were a real blue you would know that, wouldnt you?
I'm blue and bitter af lol

I'm blue and bitter af lol
Shhh, im trying to make a point here!
lol

Top Blues always refer to their fellow supporters as customers and bitters.
We are customers as far as football club owners are concerned, the point i was making us that club owners don’t ask fans who they want as manager. As far as bitters , I was making the point that a lot of people don’t want Benitez just because he was once at Liverpool, I can be accused of many things, being a Liverpool fan is definitely not one , believe me or not,

Didn’t mean bitter as in success more just bitter generally

The delay to appointing a new manager is that the Board are waiting for England to be knocked out of Euro 2020 so they can approach Gareth Southgate--its obvious

We are customers as far as football club owners are concerned, the point i was making us that club owners don’t ask fans who they want as manager. As far as bitters , I was making the point that a lot of people don’t want Benitez just because he was once at Liverpool, I can be accused of many things, being a Liverpool fan is definitely not one , believe me or not,
I won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.