New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
feeling a bit sick. surely moshiri won't be so insensitive as to appoint benetiz? fat sam was bad enough, but this is a whole new level of *poor language removed*.

Would those of us who are old enough have taken the likes of Shanks or Bob Paisley ?...I certainly would. Rafael still lives in Merseyside, knows it’s people and it’s foibles, it would be just as difficult for him to join us and it would for fans to accept him. Personally I would take Rafael before Moyes. I want my club to win trophies again......
Jesus wept...Shankly started the entitlement of the cult at the rs.
People have short memories.
"he lives on Merseyside" - big fecking deal, why don't you?
Moshiri is content for us to remain an irrelevant mid table club as long as the new stadium gets built. We won't be winning trophies any time soon with the FSW.

Probably not Shankly, after all he belittled Everton on a regular basis, albeit with humour. Paisley was a great manager and seemed a genuinely nice man so I wouldn't have had any issues with him. Benitez isn't as likeable as either of them and it does seem his best days are behind him - do you think any of the current big six would have him? I know we are nowhere near that standard at the moment, but neither do I see him as the man to get us there.

He managed both the RS and Chelsea, and won trophies at both. This should be Moshiri’s first request of any potential manager...”show us your medals”... otherwise just give it to Dunc.....

5dkzlr.jpg

I said a few times I didn't think it was Nuno, now the alternative is worse lol. Hopefully we are all wrong and media full of plop.

I don't hate Benitez particularly and think he generally has his sides well organised and difficult to beat, playing a rigid defensive style of footbsll that makes them a tough side to watch or like.

If taking over a less gifted side like Newcastle, he accepts their limitations all too readily and adapts to try to stop the opposition scoring while hoping for a rare goal themselves. A version of Allardyce although he was found badly wanting when Allardyce somehow got rock bottom Sunderland above Newcastle and relegated Benitez's side.

Chelsea supporters hated every minute despite winning the Europa (after he'd guided them to early elimination from the champions league and made little impression in the league). Chelsea replaced him with Mourinho after his 'caretaker' role finished to cries of careful what you wish for from the press who'd been bowled over by the Europa win. The Chelsea fans and not the media were proved tight as Chelsea walked the league the following year before José's usual self destruct button found them floundering the year after.

I'm rapidly falling out of love with Everton and this will just be another step along the way.

Jesus wept...Shankly started the entitlement of the cult at the rs.
People have short memories.
"he lives on Merseyside" - big fecking deal, why don't you?
Moshiri is content for us to remain an irrelevant mid table club as long as the new stadium gets built. We won't be winning trophies any time soon with the FSW.
Feeling Moshiri will sell on when the stadium is complete,that's been his project. Ancelotti showed that he can be kidded by any manager with a CV that includes a few European trophies,tell him it's a project,rinse him then move on. Welcome Rafael.

feeling a bit sick. surely moshiri won't be so insensitive as to appoint benetiz? fat sam was bad enough, but this is a whole new level of *poor language removed*.
He’s not being insensitive tho mate. He’s a business man. He’s a billionaire business man that’s probably made decisions people don’t like his whole life. At the end of the day he owns our club. He’s spending huge money every season and nothing is paying off. He’s not going to take a risky chance on someone like Galtier or Ferguson. He wants Everton making money back quick and he probably see’s Benitez as the safest option for his investment.

Fingers crossed it’s us and legit. Has to be us. Only other Premier League club looking for a manager with Spurs going for Fonseca

You know what's next... Lucky is colour red this badge reworking will sell more shirts in foreign lands lads. Makes you poorly these wums. Poor Farhad has to make some money some how.

everton-crest (1).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.