New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Benitez had done even a remotely okay job at Newcastle under the circumstances and then not gone to China, you could stomach it based on his coaching ability.

But as it stands, just no.

Pragmatism time

What have his signings been like historically?
Really good
72B6079B-EF2C-4AB9-AAD5-02D174D6241B.png

is the Benitez hate purely because he called us a small club? Seriously who cares?
Personally not at all.

He has been a busted flush for years and my anger would be purely at Moshiri if this happens. You need to know your audience, your target market etc.

There are loads and loads and loads of managers out there. Some very good ones. Maybe I am being unreasonable here but wouldn't it be nice if we could have one who didn't call us a small club rather than one who did regardless of what he meant?

I also hate him because he reeks of kopite. That's what we are supposed to do.

I'd wager it's a deep seated resentment due to him being 'their' boss for a number of years
There are plenty of reasons not to want Benitez as our manager, but let’s say for a moment that was the only one.

SO WHAT?!

What’s with this whole too cool for school thing about not wanting to appear like we care about Liverpool at all? They do the same thing tbf, but it’s BS.

Football is BUILT on rivalries and shared dislike. It’s why things like the super league are unpopular with fans.

Him being their manager (and the way he conducted himself when he was) is PLENTY enough reason not to want him as our manager. But if that’s not for you, there are many, many others.

Absolute joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.