New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
…if the Benitez link is true, I think it’s lots to do with a period of stability during the stadium build. After so much coming & going in recent times, Moshiri wants a safe pair of hands & Benitez is a safe pair of hands.

I do, however, feel we are losing our self-respect employing a manager who publicly belittled us in the past.
People will lose their minds if he delivers with Everton and says that about another club.

I will be fully behind him. If anyone does any different then your only hindering the club and its progression. I believe he will get the most of what he has available. Some people need to get over previous grudges. One slip of small club because he was angry and then later said he didn't mean it, big deal.

Carlo was not boss here. If Chelsea/Bayern/Madrid/Milan fans think he's boss they have every right to, as an Evertonian he was crap for us.
No Bayern fans to think that he is boss! He was crap. The first season they were champion (the minimum of expectation) then it was downhill from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.