New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Said the same when they was all saying Nuno was our new manager.

I just don't see it happening. Surely, SURELY even after all the stupid things they have done in recent years ,they aren't this stupid...

Yep maybe. How long might it take though? The delay might have a real negative impact on preparations for next season.
Its a small world these days, wouldn't take long at all.

There is no way on earth he is the best option. Appointing him will cause absolute bedlam. And not the good kind!

Quite literally no one will care about a comment made many years ago if he actually wins. Its a really really really stupid reason not to like an appointment. You either think he can be successful, or you dont, and at this point with what we have had to put up with, its all that should matter.
Results will be so important from the off. Hopefully he realised that. If he plays defensive football and loses early doors goodison will eat him upon I do hope the board understands this and has taken that into consideration with the appointment. I am worried that bill etc didnt even consider this. It could get very nasty quickly.
If he is appointed I hope he is an outstanding success.

As soon as we lose a few games, it will be “his heart isn’t in it, he is a red, he doesn’t get us, etc…”.

Status
Not open for further replies.